Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Dasha today at Marat's US Open practice session. She was sitting and highlighting some papers, though she couldn't get to work too much because she was glimpsing at Marat :) She was wearing a green sweater with white dots on it and she had a green Balenciaga bag. I could hear people saying "Oh-My-God It's Marat Safin!" I bet she felt weird hearing those kinds of things. But I did notice that she did speak to some people next to her. She was sitting in the bleachers along with the other some 150 people watching. Shows you that she didn't want to be too noticed sitting in a chair on the court, but wanted to blend in the crowd as a normal person.
There goes my sighting of Dasha ;)

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
:haha: I could've sworn I just read this in another thread :rolleyes: :lol: :yeah: Go D!

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
Dasha and green. :haha:

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
oh god, what's the link again?? ... it's always nice to catch up with good ol' Dash every now & then!!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
:yeah: yep it works ... thx!

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
It's actually quite scary how this dasha slightly resembles the other dasha :lol:
(in this pic anyway.. haven't seen the other ones)

*edit* hey my grandma owns a cardigan like that :p

·
Registered
26,748 Posts
ragazza said:
yes she's on some shooting ground...SHE'S DANGEROUS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
YES!! Marat dont approach her! :unsure: she is dangerous!! :eek: she could hurt you! :sad: Dont worry, I'll protect you!! :aplot: :angel:

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
So now my disappearing act is public news I can start posting here again :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
is dasha russian?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts