Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know they broke up last year but they made such a nice couple. wondering if anyone can post maybe some different pics of them not seen before too? i will post some i've seen.

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I love the way he looks in the 2nd pic.

They do make a nice couple.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
here are some more pics..:)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
from roland garros '98

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
how do know thats sylvia? To me, it looks like a fan asking for an autograph..:confused:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Marat and Silvia

Hi everyone!
I'm new here, but I'm a Safinette from way back! I love this new forum! Anyway, Marat and Silvia looked sooo good together! I wish they didn't break up...Does anyone know why they broke up? Marat seemed so happy with her!
Cheers,
Evelyn.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
:wavey: evelyn! Welcome! Btw, are you the same evelyn from Christine's board?

lol, i think we all wish Marat and Silvia didn't break up. They made a nice couple. I've no idea why they broke up :confused: They looked so happy together in Hong Kong in 2001 but then a couple months later they called it quits and Marat moved from Valencia to Geneva. And the rest as they say is history. ;)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Hey Evelyn :wavey: Welcome! Nice to see you here :)

There were some rumours that Silvia cheated Marat with some friend of Marat or something ... but just rumours you know ;) Really dont think its true lol.
I also think they were a nice couple.
Well i hope that Marat will find somebody who he is happy with :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Andrea, where did you read that Silvia cheated on Marat :eek: this is the first time i read about this. Why do people start such rumours? :(

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I did read this on Christines board (i think), it was months ago and unfortunaly i dont remember who wrote this and where she has it from. You know there are always people who start those rumours :mad: the only way is to ignore them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Marat and Silvia

Yeah, I've posted on Christine's forum, and Ruth's and maratsafinland! lol. So, I'm a bit hardcore!:D Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, it's a pity that Marat and Silvia broke up...I wonder if he still likes Spanish girls, though? Since he grew up in Spain, he seems to have a few Spanish traits...He's got that cruise-y, relaxed personality that you see with Moya, which comes from spending a lot of time on the beach! lol. And I just love it when Marat looked out over the ocean on Miami beach during that Topspin photo shoot...lol. Very nice!:D

Cheers,
Evelyn.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I watched it every day but now the sound of mine pc doesn't work anymore :sad: so I still can watch it but it is not as nice with sound :D

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
it's so sexy when he sais "You know to make my muscels"

:hearts:

1 - 20 of 201 Posts