Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone catch her MTV Diary?! I have never been so annoyed with her in my life. She seemed a tad bit like fame is getting to her head. Just a little. I still like her.

But that's not what bothered. She talked about Andy, a lot. In fact TOO MUCH! I realize she's in love, but still! I mean, she was exactly the same way about Wilmer Valderrama and her first Diary! So, be cautious Mandy. She talked about him more than she talked about her movie! And she rubbed it in all his fans' faces that she is with him! Gggggggrrrr... I had never before been so annoyed with her... and I don't get annoyed about player's girlfriends rubbish

As a matter of fact, I don't want him to date her anymore. DATE KEIRA KNIGHTLEY, ANDY!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Yeah, that was bizarre.

Andy is on Conan tonight as well. It's a good thing I had to stay up! This is why I need TiVo!

Buy me TiVo!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I saw that diary too... and you're right. I like to think that atleast he's dating her, and not someone 33 *cough*minniedriver*cough* like a certain tennis player I'm fond of is/...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Now we all know I love me some Robby. But really. This just shows how far down the totem pole Minnie has slid. She can't even get a popular young guy to have dirty sex with like Cameron or Demi...she has to settle for an obscure tennis player!

Having said that...great choice. Cameron too. Demi...not so much. And I like Minnie. But it's gross. I have a complex about the older woman/younger guy combination. Maybe it's a gay thing.

Anyway. Mandy and Andy...it's cute, whatever, I approve.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Mandy: "Bring him to me, MOMMY! I hated tennis, but I saw him in Rolling Stone and he's getting richer, I can live like a princess and pretend I LOVE tennis. Mom and I want me to get married to you
before you change your mind.
Look at how I can bat my eyelids and grin like a monkey at Andy.
I'm CANDY! HOW can he resist me?!
U don't have to take away my credit card anymore, DADDY!"

This is the wrong girl for him. Stop the
insanity! :eek:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! about the credit card! Hahahaha!!!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
yea they are really cute...but i noticed that about mandy too......i have to admit jealousy does come over me at times:rolleyes::fiery::) .....lol......how do you guys get those advatars i want my own custom made one with andy :( roddick...though this llyeton one isnt to bad ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mandy/Andy are my favorite celebrity couple because it's obvious they really like each other.

And Mandy DOES like tennis. She has a music career as well as an acting career and STILL manages to fit in time to get a few lessons from Andy. She's trying to learn the game, so she obviously cares. She's not trying to get some money/fame or whatever by being with Andy because she's got it herself. She's probably the most respected of the pop princesses (Britney, Christina, Jessica, etc.)

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
lol, this thread is a riot

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
She's young; she's in love. Of course, she talks about Andy all the time. That's what young women in love DO. She's gaga over him and it is very sweet. He probably never dreamed he would have a girl as pretty and as cool as Mandy, so he's probably just as gaga, but since he's a guy, he's got to keep it dialed down. :)

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Has anyone else noticed how much Mandy talks about being so in love with Andy but Andy himself hasn't said as much about her (at least publicly)?

I can understand her being so moony over him but from appearances only, it seems that it's Mandy who does most of the giving and Andy does the taking (look at their body language: she's always leaning in to him while he's just kind of standing there, accepting her affections.) Althought they make a cute couple, they don't seem to be on equal footing.

Most guys like a chase and a challenge. Mandy doesn't seem to offer much of either for Andy. I can't see those two getting married. :sad:

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
tangerine_dream said:
Has anyone else noticed how much Mandy talks about being so in love with Andy but Andy himself hasn't said as much about her (at least publicly)?

I can understand her being so moony over him but from appearances only, it seems that it's Mandy who does most of the giving and Andy does the taking (look at their body language: she's always leaning in to him while he's just kind of standing there, accepting her affections.) Althought they make a cute couple, they don't seem to be on equal footing.

Most guys like a chase and a challenge. Mandy doesn't seem to offer much of either for Andy. I can't see those two getting married. :sad:
You don't know what Andy does to Mandy off-camera or behind closed doors. ;)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
uh...... he's a guy ;)

I think their relationship is fine. we've never seen more than a little snippet of it. But in magazine interviews that discuss their relationship, it certainly sounds like a very healthy happy relationship.

We can judge Andy's tennis because we can see all of it, but I don't think it's right to judge their relationship :(

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Re: Re: Mandy not in love with Andy anymore... she's OBSESSED!

bunk18bsb said:
uh...... he's a guy ;)

I think their relationship is fine. we've never seen more than a little snippet of it. But in magazine interviews that discuss their relationship, it certainly sounds like a very healthy happy relationship.

We can judge Andy's tennis because we can see all of it, but I don't think it's right to judge their relationship :(

agreed' but guys..could you just stop talking about what they do behind scenes....Andy is cheating on me:crying2:...

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Don't worry Andylover. He's only marking time with her while he waits for you to grow up. ;)

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Re: Re: Mandy not in love with Andy anymore... she's OBSESSED!

star said:
Don't worry Andylover. He's only marking time with her while he waits for you to grow up. ;)

:inlove:..ok....your right..but for now..mandy hands off..:eek:...lol

1 - 20 of 223 Posts