1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I didn't like her shirt... yes, that's all I have to say, :D

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
I don't mind the shirt, but I can't stand the cap. :)

Seriously, she is a very pretty girl, and seems as if she is a very nice girl too.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Canada. On Canada's version of MTV, Much Music, there is a show called "Exposed". It's where a VJ follows a star around for a few days.

The newest one is with Mandy Moore. She admitted that she's in love with Andy, and she hopes it's lasts a long time.

She seems very mature for her age

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I saw her in a interview in D. Letterman and she seems very smart... she had spoken about her relationship with Andy... was very funny and a nice girl :D althrough I do not like her!! LOL. Anyway, someone have some pic???

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Well I think it sound a little bit funny... Andy & Mandy :D
I think she'll be at the Open as well

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
A photo of Andy and Mandy at Mandy's premiere to her movie "How to Deal":

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yeah, she's a hottie!!!!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Thanks Jackson for da pix!!!!! Oh I found this one.....I don't like her clothers LoL :D

Ps. Hope this will work!!! the insert stuff...LoL

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Re: Re: Mandy In Montreal!

jenglisbe said:
She is one of the more active girlfriends/wives when watching matches. It's fun to see :)
I agree. So many times the girlfriends are sitting so quitely chewing gum or something.

JCF's girlfriend at Roland Garros was animated too.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
denise -- the link didn't work. boo hoo.

You don't like her clothes? You didn't like that little strapless black dress? I thought that was cute. She should lose the cap, but it seems to be her trademark gear or something. I saw her on MTV with it on too.

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
Always nice to see young (or old!) couples supporting each other. I hope it goes better than the last tennis-actress relationship I can think of (at least where anyone's heard of the actress!), which Andre and Brooke Shields which was apparently very mutually destructive. Perhaps Andre can give them some better tips now he's settled down with Steffi.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Re: Mandy In Montreal!

I don't know, the Pete Sampras/Bridget Wilson relationship is going strong. Except of course for the tennis part, but I don't know how much that has to do with Bridget.

Here's some pictures of Mandy watching..

She seems to have the same hat in different colors... Watch out for that at the US Open, which I'm sure she will attend.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
The hat is soooo ugly, but she is a pretty girl. Who is the young boy with her? Does anyone know?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
ohhhh....sorry Star!! I tried here but the link didn't work :confused: anyway, I said i don't like her clothes in this pic with Andy-R. The pic I've she looks wierd.... but being a black dress u cannot realize it. -Thanks pircy for this pics!!! it's cuttie she watching Andy. Besides, she said she doesn't like sports but like to watch her lovely bf... she was in MS montreal final?!... - I think the most exciting gf at court is Bridget and JC's gf. And the most quiet is steff...IMO :D

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Is her bro?! They're very similar.... LOL

ho.... hat ugly?! but not as much as the jacket lol *BAD ME*

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Mandy In Montreal!

pircy said:
I don't know, the Pete Sampras/Bridget Wilson relationship is going strong. Except of course for the tennis part, but I don't know how much that has to do with Bridget.
Good point, I forgot about them - though I have to admit I couldn't name anything Wilson was actually in ... though maybe that's just me being out of touch! Mandy seems very talented.

BTW, I quite like the hats and when you find something that suits you, stick to it!

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
denise_v said:
ohhhh....sorry Star!! I tried here but the link didn't work :confused: anyway, I said i don't like her clothes in this pic with Andy-R. The pic I've she looks wierd.... but being a black dress u cannot realize it. -Thanks pircy for this pics!!! it's cuttie she watching Andy. Besides, she said she doesn't like sports but like to watch her lovely bf... she was in MS montreal final?!... - I think the most exciting gf at court is Bridget and JC's gf. And the most quiet is steff...IMO :D

I can't remember Bridget at courtside. Steffi is quiet. :) But Rafter's girlfriend was very quiet too. So was Magnus Norman's beauty queen girlfriend. Kim is a great girlfriend courtside. Not too animated, but sportive. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts