Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one's for you, Debstah! Well, okay, it's not really, because not very many people at the mall annoyed me. Just general things annoyed me. So here you go, a list:

1) I had forgotten how much I hate being in malls between Halloween and Christmas. Gah. People, mass confusion... makes me want to run for the hills. Maybe next time.

2) Random group caroling in front of Sears... okay. Well they sounded good and what not, but people were lumped around listening to them and I'm thinking "Uh... am I supposed to stop and smile? Or can I go? Because I'm tired of the mall". I comprimised, as we are forced to do from time to time. Stop. Smile. Nod head. STORM THROUGH THE PEOPLE WATCHING AND INTO SEARS (since I exit through Sears).

3)The people who drive those machines that scrape the snow off the sidewalks.... yeah, sometimes they miss. And what they actually do is scrap the snow off of a big piece of grass instead. I realize that this makes little difference, I just thought it was fantastic.

4) Would clothing that is not flattering to my figure please stop being in style at my mall? Please?! First, I don't need shirts or skirts that flare around the hip. I have more than enough of those already, thank you. Clothing that is meant to enhance this region on individuals who are lacking, makes me look odd and out of proportion. Second, this excessively long shirt phase really needs to die a horrible death. I have a long enough torso as it is. Another inch or two and I would just look fucking strange. I don't need long shirts to emphasize that region of my body, thank you very much.

5) Why do they never have the right sizes when I try to go undergarment shopping? Seriously. If my bra and bottom size is so fucking common, then why don't they carry more of those sizes so that they don't always run out?! That said, it was 30% off all bras, so I settled and bought some anyways. One of them had to be hot pink because the black ones didn't come in my size - duh. I am not a pink person. But it was so comfortable I decided that as long as I make the effort not to throw up in my mouth everytime I look at the colour when I go to put it on, that it will be okay.

6) I spent wayyyy too much money on myself today. Sad face. I did get something for my mother and little brother for Xmas though, so it wasn't a totally selfish day. I made the effort to think about other people! This is like, huge. The half dozen or so of you in the know realize how seriously difficult it is for me to remove my head from my ass for five minutes and concentrate on other people. BUT I DID IT. I win.
I bought my mother some book full of "inspiration stories" :rolleyes: about people of all ages who finally TOOK CHARGE and found out what they REALLY want to do with their lives. Cue vomit noises! My mother likes that sort of stuff, so it's all good. Besides, she really could use some inspiration. She's not happy with what she's doing with her life at all, but is either too weak, not inspired enough, or too afraid to do something about it. She needs a push. While I doubt that a silly book or my rambling at her will be that push, at least it puts ideas in her head.

Okay. That's all. Now I'm going to eat the pizza I bought a couple days ago and the chocolate bar I bought today. Because health food is good, right? Right.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
awwwww I'm honored *sniffle sniffle*

I refuse to go into malls here anywhere between Thanksgiving and New Year's. I simply refuse, so I feel your pain ;) I am impressed you went andmade it through :p

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
HEALTH FOOD?!? THAT'S MY CHOCOLATE BAR, FIRST OF ALL AND SECOND OF ALL, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR TORSO. IT LOOKED FINE AT THE AIRPORT, REALLY. EVEN YOUR MOTHER AGREED.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts