Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TBE must be in seventh heaven :)

How things change - Once Roger used to be considered kind of a "head case" who can't win important matches. This year he won Wimby and today saved 7 match points vs Draper.

Once Potato used to finish players like X-man and Karlovic with no problems. Now he only gets 2 games in the final set vs. X-man (no offense to Xavier).

I love ATP games :worship:

·
Registered
278 Posts
:bounce:

·
Registered
820 Posts
:sad: Lleyton :sad:

well done Xavier though...

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Hewitt is only a shadow of a player he once was (and not too long ago). Once nearly error-less, now error prone. 41 UE's in his match today. Confidence probably at an all time low.

Congrats to x-man.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Finally, he's showing his potential. At his best,
he'd wipe Hewitt off the court.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Ugly tennis out there. Malisse's effort level for the first set and half was pathetic. He only started to look positive when Lleyton donated the break in the second set. Btw, never seen Hewitt play a worse match in my life. He was mishitting serves and dumping overheads in the bottom of the net. :eek:

·
Registered
24,656 Posts
hehe , oh, i can get the smilye :(

·
Registered
24,656 Posts
:devil: :p

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congratz to Xavier!!! :D

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Re: Re: Malisse defeats Hewitt 3:6 6:4 6:2

Its too funny now to even laugh about
beating the Potato is just not fun anymore but its still :devil: wicked :haha:
must be something in the soil thats turning out dud spuds.

congrats Xavier

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, great for Malisse! I hope he's getting out of his "slump" again. I read that he's being coached by Nick Bollettieri for the US Open and that Bollettieri was impressed by Malisse's new fighting spirit and motivation. :D

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Does Puma have that little shield. I'll go look.

I'm very happy for Xa Xa to win any match, but from what I've read he didn't have to play excellent tennis to win.

I'm very sorry for Lleyton and what he is going through, but I think he has dug himself something of a hole, and he's going to have to figure is own way out of it. Unfortunately, he seems to rely heavily on his father's advice, and I'm not sure that his father gives Lleyton good advice.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts