Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy doesnt get enough respect on here for what he has done in my opinion. More respect for Malek Jaziri please.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
that can be said about every player lounging between 80-120 in the world:shrug:

Jaziri got where he is due to challangers

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Yeah well, sorry to say OP but you're in the wrong forum.

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
actually, Jaziri is quite well known and popular for a guy who just cracked the top 100 for the first time.

He gets plenty of respect.

He's a hell of a lot more famous than say, Eric Prodon, another late bloomer who cracked top 100 for the first time in his late 20s

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Just a month ago, right before I came back from my ban, people on this forum were all upset because Jaziri got denied a WC into Dubai over Marko Djokovic. A month later, it's "Jaziri who"? Typical MTF.

If you're looking for any reasonable behavior OP, you're at the wrong place. This forum only cares about.........8-10 players, and unfortunately for you, Jaziri is not one of them.

He is, however, in the top 100 and will have his first ever direct entry into a grand slam event at the French in May. I'll be interested to see if he's just a flash in the pan or not. He's a cool guy but I am extremely skeptical regarding his game.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Filo V spilling another cup of true tea.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Jaziri is the only ranked player from Tunisia, that's an amazing achievement.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
actually, Jaziri is quite well known and popular for a guy who just cracked the top 100 for the first time.

He gets plenty of respect.

He's a hell of a lot more famous than say, Eric Prodon, another late bloomer who cracked top 100 for the first time in his late 20s
who?

·
Registered
22,657 Posts
I'm guessing the OP just picked a random name out of a hat and started a thread on said player? He's started quite a few random threads, this is probably another. He probably had to google Jaziri or check his ATP page just to know how to spell his name

1 - 13 of 13 Posts