Mens Tennis Forums banner

5541 - 5553 of 5553 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Djokovic have not fat but very long dick. I think it's 22 cm
There is a picture of (supposedly) Djokovic’s dick online. If the pic is not fake, he’s got a really big one!!!

I also just got the image of Fucsovics dick. Not sure what to think about that one, because normally he bulges a lot!

·
Registered
11 Posts
There is a picture of (supposedly) Djokovic’s dick online. If the pic is not fake, he’s got a really big one!!!

I also just got the image of Fucsovics dick. Not sure what to think about that one, because normally he bulges a lot!
Can you please share with me? I am very curious as everybody is talking about that image...

·
Registered
2 Posts
No pics but a story! Many years ago (back in the early 1990's) I attended a big college tournament. The tourney had all the top players in the country: UCLA, Stanford, etc. I had walked into the men's locker room to use the restroom and ended up seeing Jeff Salzenstein completely nude. He had just come out of the shower after his match. His cock was huge! I would guess close to seven inches soft. Super impressive. He was probably 20 or 21 at that time.

5541 - 5553 of 5553 Posts