Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think if all 32 immediate seeds withdrew from the Australian Open except Roger Federer, and then the 16 ranks after that withdrew, Roger would STILL lose by the quarterfinals. :fiery: :fiery:

Okay, I am really bad at jokes

·
Registered
326 Posts
LOL @ you! Marat Safin wouldn't even win the Australian Open if everyone withdrew and handed him the trophy, he'll be too angry and smash the trophy.

I'm worse :p
BTW, this is Sam from wtaworld :wavey:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Yeah that's our Pat :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
David was so scared playing Wimbledon final in the main court that after the match he invited Hewitt to play the revenge.... in David´s weekend house at the beach :p

Sorry, women are worst for jokes :p :p

·
Registered
268 Posts
This is only fantasy. Maybe you have heard it before.

Pete Sampras, Marat Safin, Lleyton Hewitt, Andy Roddick and Juan Carlos Ferrero were on the same plane to Australia Open. Suddenly, the engine stopped. The pilot took one parachute and got away. The rest five then found out there were only four parachutes left. After one seconds of uncomfortable silence, Marat broke out and said, 'Since ATP need to attract more attention, especially from ladies, I think I should take this task rather than managing this mad plane.' So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.

Pete followed,'As you all know, my new-born son can't live without his father. I have to go from a father, a family man's point of view.' Then he took one parachute and jumped, too.

Lleyton stood up and said, 'I am representing tennis in Australiasia, I am also a good cultural ambassador in Europe, especially in Belgium. You spanish guys have 6 or 7 players in top 20, but we only have one. From the point of view of area balance, I should go, too. So he jumped.

There's only one parachute left. Andy looked at Juan Carlos and said, ' You can go, amigo. You may save me from spraining my ankle again.' Juan Carlos replied coldly, without even smiling, 'Don't worry. That Lleyton Hewitt, he just took my school bag.'

Sorry, Lleyton fans, someone has to take that school bag.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chrisie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to make a Guga joke!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Niminator, you are right, that's why I said you probably had heard of this before.;) You can change to anyone you want, in that case, Hewitt.:D
Sorry, the idea that Marat or Andy takes that school bag upsets me.:angel:
But George Bush? They've up-dated the story.:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Locker room secret during the rain delay at last year's Australian Open semi-final between Marat Safin and Tommy Haas, after both suffered heat and humidity.

Tommy: ' This is the new novel I've just written. You can read it first.'

Marat(reading the book): ' Nice one, just there are too many names.'

Tourment director: ' Hey, you two, put that Yellow Page down.'

Marat came out of the locker room and swept the match.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts