·
Registered
596 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
If anyone has spare bored time, here are my accounts of the days I spent there:

http://www15.brinkster.com/tennisrant/rant.html

I have two more days to go :)
Mrs. Guga :notworthy

Kudos for annoying Brad Gilbert. He is annoying todayas he was during his playing days :lol:

Harel is really a nice player and person. I hope very much he gets out of the small slump he is right now.

By the way - Noam Okun got a LL, since Massau retired. He (Noam) will play Mike Bryan in the 2nd round. :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Doris Loeffel said:
Thanks for the report Mrs. Guga (looks like you didn't miss Roger too much :p )
Yeah, haha, I got over it fast! Omigod, I feel so bad for bothering you then. I've decided to give his present to Mardy Fish, lol

Evyatar, I am really mad about Harel. I saw him practicing on Qualifying Day 2 and I thought it was him but I was too afraid it wasn't so I didn't get his picture. And then I saw him play and I was so mad at myself because it was him, and at the end of the match, he STILL signed autographs, but I couldn't get anything out of my bag in time to get an autograph or a picture. So he left and later, I saw him come out of a trailer and so I followed him, literally, on his tail by 5 feet but he was walking too fast so I missed him! Haha-- maybe he was running away from me

·
Registered
120 Posts
Go Greg!, set up another meeting with A-rod
Come On Tim,

Good Luck to

J.Blake
P.Srichaphan
A.Clement
F.Gonzalez

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
Yeah, haha, I got over it fast! Omigod, I feel so bad for bothering you then. I've decided to give his present to Mardy Fish, lol
Oh come on Mrs. Guga I just was teasing you. (It was a great report by the way). Glad you found somebody else you could give the present to!! So it wasn't wasted ;)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Actually, I forgot to take the present. I think I will wait to give it to Roger some day. He needs it.

Well, here is my account of my third day:

http://www15.brinkster.com/tennisrant/rant.html

I got to see Ivo Doris. :) ...well, not up close :(

Today is my last day

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Thanks for an other good report Mrs Guga.

Hmmm you missed something by not seeing Ivo up close ;) :p but hey at least you saw him play even when he lost....

21 - 31 of 31 Posts