Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[1] G Dimitrov (BUL) - BYE
J Chardy (FRA) vs. J Vesely (CZE)
S Stakhovsky (UKR) vs. [WC] P Ciorcila (ROU)
C Berlocq (ARG) vs. [6] A Seppi (ITA)
[3] G Monfils (FRA) - BYE
Q1 vs. Q2
A Mannarino (FRA) vs. [WC] M Copil (ROU)
[7] N Mahut (FRA) - Q3

[8] J Nieminen (FIN) vs. L Mayer (ARG)
L Rosol (CZE) vs. F Volandri (ITA)
D Sela (ISR) vs. V Hanescu (ROU)
[4] G Simon (FRA) - BYE
[5] V Pospisil (CAN) vs. Q4
D Istomin (UZB) vs. T Bellucci (BRA)
M Ebden (AUS) vs. R Haase (NED)
[2] M Youzhny (RUS) - BYE

Printable Draw : http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2014/773/mds.pdf

:)

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Of couse possibly the worst draw for the top seed player with the names in the draw,but well,if Grigor takes this serious he must take this one

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts
Prize draw for one of the qualifiers. Mahut followed by Copil or Mannarino :lol:

Cakewalk for Monfils to the SF.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great claycourters like Chardy, Berlocq, Leo Mayer and Bellucci aren't even seeded. The same Istomin and Rosol who can actually play well on all the surfaces. In my opinion favourites to play the semifinals are especially Dimitrov and Monfils, then Youzhny/Bellucci and maybe Simon. Maybe.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Great claycourters like Chardy, Berlocq, Leo Mayer and Bellucci aren't even seeded. The same Istomin and Rosol who can actually play well on all the surfaces. In my opinion favourites to play the semifinals are especially Dimitrov and Monfils, then Youzhny/Bellucci and maybe Simon. Maybe.
Belluci in bad form, Mayer hot and cold. Berlocq is tough on this surface but beatable. I expect Seppi to beat him. Chardy bombed out today. Rosol is very dangerous and should get far. Istomin not very good record on clay. Don't see him getting too far.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
ouch. Rosol the defending champion is put on Court 2 tomorrow against Volandri, who is himself a very capable clay court player. Total contrast in styles could make for a very good match. Meanwhile the trainwreck of a match between Mannarino and Copil is on center court. LOL

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ouch. Rosol the defending champion is put on Court 2 tomorrow against Volandri, who is himself a very capable clay court player. Total contrast in styles could make for a very good match. Meanwhile the trainwreck of a match between Mannarino and Copil is on center court. LOL
Most of the tournaments , schedule their fellow countrymen matches on Centre court , chill :p .

Maybe Copil will make a surprise , with a little help from the crowd . Although , I doubt it , but from this, to trainwreck, it's a long way .....

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Most of the tournaments , schedule their fellow countrymen matches on Centre court , chill :p .

Maybe Copil will make a surprise , with a little help from the crowd . Although , I doubt it , but from this, to trainwreck, it's a long way .....

I understand the nepotism of all tournaments but I do think Rosol got shortchanged on the schedule. Copil didn't deserve a WC over Ungur and is very lucky to even be in the tournament. He lost in qualifying last year. And Mannarino has had very little ATP success on clay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts