♤23♤
32,996 Posts
So Zovko, Škugor and Karanušić got the WCs
7 Croats in total :D

Haase-Berrer again :haha:

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Ancic and Cilic should get far, and Karlovic has Llodra in R2, and that is hard. I believe Roko might get to the QF.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Trust Erno to draw the top seed in the first round :lol:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
last year berrer vs. haase was the Qfinal in Wolfsburg so or haase loses 50p the points he gained this week ore berrer loses only 12. Haase leads 2-0

some interesting matches, Ancic vs. Mahut Tipsareviv vs. Zverev Ljubicic vs. Gulbis Garcia Lopez vs. Cilic and Rochus vs. Santoro

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HEHE
Ljuba truba will lose to Gulbis
for sure, i will bet!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts

·
MONSOON season.
82,864 Posts
Good Luck:

Ivan Ljubicic
Lovro Zovko
Marc Gicquel
Florian Mayer
Gilles Simon
Michael Berrer
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez
Simone Bolelli
Olivier Rochus
Fabrice Santoro
Janko Tipsarevic
Mischa Zverev :worship:

·
Registered
32,173 Posts
Ivan has a pretty tough draw,but I believe he will do well,he will beat Gulbis,but in the QF Seppi might be very tough.

Lovro,I dont think he can beat Gicquel,but good luck and do your best.

Ancic wont get trough his quarter I think.

Marin,he showed some great tennis this season,go Marin,do well here and reach semis at least.

Skugor,well,we cant expect him to beat Koubek,but I'm glad I'll probably see him play again (the only time I saw him was against Koubek in qualy draw of 2006 Zagreb indoors)

Roko,he showed some good tennis on challengers this year,I believe he can win his first round match,and maybe even the second one,depends on Tipsarevic's performance and form.

Ivo,our best player right now,is in Rotterdam semis,I hope he wins the title there and goes far here.He said he might be tired but the motivation for this tournament will be huge for him.

Good luck guys!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Robin vs Berrer again??? =$

I bet it will be a great match and Robin will win it in the :)

Good luck Haase!
Kom OP!

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
:rolleyes: right back at you ;)
You're always changing opinions, one day Ivan is done and will never again have a good result then he says he thinks he still can play his best tennis and you think that means he's back... He won 3 points and got 2 more on the return in the whole match against Berdych, Berdych is a better player than Gulbis, but 3 points are a new low for him. Gulbis showed he can play some good tennis at the USO, and I think he's able to beat Ivan right now, not that I said I hope Gulbis beats him.
:wavey:

·
Registered
32,173 Posts
:rolleyes: right back at you ;)
You're always changing opinions, one day Ivan is done and will never again have a good result then he says he thinks he still can play his best tennis and you think that means he's back... He won 3 points and got 2 more on the return in the whole match against Berdych, Berdych is a better player than Gulbis, but 3 points are a new low for him. Gulbis showed he can play some good tennis at the USO, and I think he's able to beat Ivan right now, not that I said I hope Gulbis beats him.
:wavey:
:haha: :rolls:
What do you think by this "he's back" ? I never said he can play again like he did in 2005/06.But I do think he can still make some noise,win maybe some MM tournament,and especially beat those unexperienced joke players like Gulbis in front of his own crowd.(sorry but whoever gets trashed by Marat Safin these days is a big joke :haha:)
Yep,that match vs. Berdych was pathetic,although Berdych is a top player indoors.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
:haha: :rolls:
What do you think by this "he's back" ? I never said he can play again like he did in 2005/06.But I do think he can still make some noise,win maybe some MM tournament,and especially beat those unexperienced joke players like Gulbis in front of his own crowd.(sorry but whoever gets trashed by Marat Safin these days is a big joke :haha:)
Yep,that match vs. Berdych was pathetic,although Berdych is a top player indoors.
Ok, we'll see after the match. I hope you'll be correct, but I believe you understand why I don't think he'll win.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts