Banned
923 Posts
Wawrinka actually has talent, unlike Grindervic

Reactions: Backhand Smash

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Wawrinka actually has talent, unlike Grindervic
Why are there such sad petty disgusting butthurt haters here? Why?

I guess because that "no talent Grindovic" humiliated their idol so many times and took so many titles from them.

Even their idol Federer admits Djokovic is a talented player who plays the same offensive talented shotmaking style as him. Only pathetic haters still live in their sad imaginary wolrd where "no talent" player dominates their talented god.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
On topic: :haha: Wawrinka is done winning his two fluke lucky slams.

Reactions: Backhand Smash

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
lol nothing lucky about stans slams, he ripped apart nadal in oz and nole in france

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
lol nothing lucky about stans slams, he ripped apart nadal in oz and nole in france
Of course Wawrinka was lucky on RG. He benefited favorable schedule and cakewalk rigged draw made for Federer. While No1e had to fighr through draw and schedule from hell, leaving him exhausted and unable to play at 100% on the final.

Switch Stan's and No1e's half and schedule and rested fresh 100% No1e wins the final in three easy sets vs exhausted Wawrinka. No questions asked.

Reactions: BodyServe

·
Registered
236 Posts
Of course Wawrinka was lucky on RG. He benefited favorable schedule and cakewalk rigged draw made for Federer. While No1e had to fighr through draw and schedule from hell, leaving him exhausted and unable to play at 100% on the final.

Switch Stan's and No1e's half and schedule and rested fresh 100% No1e wins the final in three easy sets vs exhausted Wawrinka. No questions asked.
I gotta tell you, I have never seen anyone so dedicated as you are to protecting Djokovic, so congrats on that. lol

But you know, luck plays a part in every slam... players may be able to deal with that or not...and there's also the issue of nerves which Nole clearly had... and also being outplayed maybe had something to do with that too....

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I gotta tell you, I have never seen anyone so dedicated as you are to protecting Djokovic, so congrats on that. lol

But you know, luck plays a part in every slam... players may be able to deal with that or not...and there's also the issue of nerves which Nole clearly had... and also being outplayed maybe had something to do with that too....
You missed the point. He was being outplayed in the final because he was exhausted due to draw and schedule from hell. Not the other way around.

Also why Novak always has to fight schedule, difficult draws and biased officials in every single slam, while other top players have all those on their side? Just not right. And clearly not just a bad luck.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts

The draw was made for French guys . Maybe Tsonga or Monfils. But Djokovic and Nadal did not have tough match. Wawrinka was lucky because everyone of his opponents has played tough matches before that. Simon could not walk. Federer played three days in a row. As Novak did it and he was not so fresh for Final.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
"Draw from hell" :lol:

Nadal is a shadow of the player that won him those RG titles. It didn't take a spectacular performance to get rid of him.

An additional :lol: at the notion that Stan would have been dismissed in straight sets if otherwise when he couldn't even do that on his best surface

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
The draw was made for French guys . Maybe Tsonga or Monfils. But Djokovic and Nadal did not have tough match. Wawrinka was lucky because everyone of his opponents has played tough matches before that. Simon could not walk. Federer played three days in a row. As Novak did it and he was not so fresh for Final.
Federer is an adopted French. But yes, that was the most blatant draw rigging in recent memory. They wanted to take advantage of Nadal's lowest ranking in a decade.

·
Registered
236 Posts

You missed the point. He was being outplayed in the final because he was exhausted due to draw and schedule from hell. Not the other way around.

Also why Novak always has to fight schedule, difficult draws and biased officials in every single slam, while other top players have all those on their side? Just not right. And clearly not just a bad luck.
But I mean...
Was he even that tired? He's the fittest guy on tour. And he was still retrieving a lot of shots. In my opinion he lost because Wawrinka was simply better and he would not change his game plan... he remained passive.

And he's faced worse conditions... and I'm sure he's not the only top player to have faced difficult conditions... Federer played 3 days in a row too... Wawrinka at Wimbledon... I'm sure people with better memory can give you other examples...

How many times did Federer have to play Nadal at the AO? And Andy and Tsonga? And Djokovic at the UsOpen?
I think you're reading to much into every thing... don't worry. Djokovic is still going to win a lot.

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
Wimbledon's dress code means Stan can't wear his lucky tablecloth shorts, so I'm afraid it's not to be. :p

Reactions: decrepitude
1 - 20 of 45 Posts