Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nieminen was useless most of the time, woke up for a bit (winning an awesome point with a winner DTL off a smash) but eventually showed his true mug.

Nadal needs to be better for top 10 players.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Nieminen only showed up in the 2nd. He had BP at 4-4, and unfortunately he just gave up after Dull held.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Shocker!!!! Not a single thread until this one. I was looking for one.

Good match for Rafa than any of his clay matches this season. I think If he picks his game a little more against Berdych things should be back to normal.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
never thought I'd see Rafa averaging 29 sec. between serves in a clay match against Nieminen

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Better showing from Jarkko in the second but that was mainly due to Nadal's level dropping. Jarkko won some great points though, not that it's much of a consolation.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I didn't watch this match but I will watch tomorrow, I want to see him beat Berdych. I want revenge for Dimitrov lol. Also nice that Rafa is getting his confidence back. I really hope he keeps it up.

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
Nadal was better than he has been, especially at the start. Still not really convincing

Nieminen really didn't show up until down a set and a break though, and donated the last game.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Another epic after Monaco.

Nieminem tried everything, like a true warrior, but in the end Nadal was just too strong.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Nieminen only showed up in the 2nd. He had BP at 4-4, and unfortunately he just gave up after Dull held.
Rafa droped his intensity. No need to destroy an old timer. The Fin did have some good shot after 1-3 and broke Rafa. But it was never in Niemenens racket...

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Remind me of almagro match,, although playing better this time.. Rafa is having mental lapses when he is 1 set and 1 break in the second mkatch up, He is having problems to close matches.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts