Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,605 Posts
Re: Madrid R3 - Nadal def Bolelli 6 -2 , 6 - 2

He always looks like "coming closer to his form" after a routine early round win... only to play a horrendous match right after. His problem at the moment is stringing 3 or 4 good matches together. I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
After Rafa vs. Dimitrov we will know something more.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Nadal not great but decent and fairly efficient

Dimitrov match will be a big sign of if he is really getting back into form or not, Bolelli was never going to have the weapons required to win this

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
Routine win for Nadal. Anyway, as favorable as the score looks to Nadal, you can't really read much into Nadal's form. Bolelli was really poor and did not challenge Nadal at all. Nadal did just fine to get the job done but he still hasnt been tested.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Your visions will happen
48,541 Posts
Didn't see the match but Nadal looked good

·
Registered
763 Posts
His getting better but real tournament from here starts for him. Needs to get wins over top 10-20 players to get more confidence.

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Terrible bendover from Bolelli. Quitted the match too early against a vulnerable Nadal. He should've started the match 4-0 and instead was 2-2 and after that the collapse was inevitable.

:facepalm:

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Rafito started nervous a la 2015 then better w pop on the fh.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
One thing is for sure, Nadal is the only player capable of winning 2015 Roland Garros.
We take it for granted, but you'll never see anything better (in sport, maybe in life too depending on how important sport is to you) than Nadal's soon-to-be 10 French Open titles.
Enjoy.
Fuck, I love these posts.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
After Rafa vs. Dimitrov we will know something more.
Dimitrov isn't a greater player than Ferrer and Isner on clay, whom Rafa already beat at MC.

The match-ups I would like to see this season are Rafa vs. Nole, Rafa vs. Nishikori, Rafa vs. Fognini, and maybe also Rafa vs. Monfils. I would fancy Rafa's (in this form) chances against the rest of the tour.

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
ffs, same shit every year

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
good to see at least Nadal's legs are doing well. as long as its just a confidence problem he's having or had this season, that's something that can be addressed

·
Registered
68,103 Posts
another one handed bh guy next for rafa

·
|
14,957 Posts
Nadal is taking his game to new heights, I love this performance and now the world is at Nadal's mercy and kneeling before him.
Nadal is going to F everybody up at Roland Garros, on and off the court.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
thank god his ankle/knee/elbow/wrist/rib/kneck is OK

1 - 20 of 22 Posts