Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
One of these rare cases where Chokedasco winning is good for tennis.

·
Administrator
9,548 Posts
Not a shame. Forehandasco on fire way too strong for returning Cilic, though he'd to close this match in the breaker.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Madrid R1 Home boy Verdasco d. Cilic 6(5)-7 7-6(5) 6-3

What a great win for Nando, fully deserved! Cilic led 5-2 in the 2nd set tb

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Good job Verdasco. Won me 500 credits ;)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Dopey beat Doper

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Cilic was up 5-2 in the second set tiebreaker
he then lost 5 points in a row
Only one of them on his serve though which he doublefaulted away. He is very far from the level that won him the USO.

·
Premium Member
9,299 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Only one of them on his serve though which he doublefaulted away. He is very far from the level that won him the USO.
not possible to lose 5 consecutive points in a TB and only one to be on your serve.

And it wasn't. He DFed one and Nando won the other to get a SP, which he almost DFed himself, but the call was corrected as the ball catched the line.

In the third Nando was always very close on Cilic serve and finally managed to win it in style.

Nando goat always good in Madrid, vamos :worship:

·
Premium Member
9,299 Posts
i hope Verdasco doesn't roll over for Ferrer...
Yeah so Nishikori can vulture the SF playing Verdasco. No thank you.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,654 Posts
Yeah so Nishikori can vulture the SF playing Verdasco. No thank you.
well you know Ferrer just tires him out and that will be bad if he needs to face Raonic after. I hope at very least Verdasco tests Ferrer at least and not lose 6-1 6-2 or something like that. Of course I hope if they meet Kei dispatches Ferrer quickly like at AO. Especially given what happened last year with Kei having to miss Rome and RG so close to the title.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts