Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
Haas, berdych now Gasquet

all contenders for TMC falling

fuck Boredo's luck

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
look at the stats of the first set, Gasquet wasted great chances to win it, 17 return points won and Mathieu just 9 and four bp wasted to 0 for Mathieu :eek: , and Gasquet had any set point?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I concurr unfortunately. Unable to convert break points in the first set, playing them all 40000 yards behind the baseline. It's like he will never learn.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Gasquet played so negatively when things got tight there. On a court of this type he who dares usually wins and I must say I prefer that to be the case. Good win for Mathieu and he played a good match overall.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I'm so pissed at Gasquet:mad:

Congrats to Mathieu. When he broke Gasquet in the 2nd set, I switched to Djokovic's match. Ridiculous from Gasquet. But, there were many nice points played in the match.

This BYE for top players seems to be doing more harm than good.

Gasquet:mad:
Berdych:mad:
Ferrer

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Damn fucking thing this is,
That's what mugs do when it's really crucial.
Berdych choking million times and Gasquet playing defensively at his 1000% percent.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
fuck PHM to hell

he has a damn good draw too, especially if Djoker keeps up this work against Verdi

·
Registered
678 Posts
Well done, Paulo. :yeah: Your opponent doesn't deserve to go to Shanghai.
F**** i hate this....i hate being a gasquet fan....he could have lost to blake or some1 in the next round..but not to PHM...
This is such a shame....i alwayz try defending him...but he is playing like a POS...When he plays too much he gets tired...when he rests too much, his brain farts...WTF..i mean this is shittt.
I hope richard gets serious about tennis...
Now lyon and bercy together ??No way...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Gasquet go sleep:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :mad:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Gasquet is overhyped, and here it shows again.
He's not overhyped, the talent does exist......... he is just not living up to his potential as a player:angel: :lol: :lol:

Hi Karin:hug:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sigh... I'm losing on hope Gasquet thinking he'll be a top 10 player...he's too inconsistent. :(

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
richie21, dont be shy, give us your opinion

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The most overrated player of all time has lost :woohoo:

Gasquuer = Hardcore Mug

1 - 20 of 50 Posts