Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THomaz:eek:.allt hat fight in the 2nd set for nothing. should be ashamed of himself being breadsticked by isner of all people and on his supposed best surface.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Disappointing that Isner didn't get the bagel, he had bp/mp.

Bellucci bizarre as over, he stays in the match against the king of tiebreaks, with an epic 13-11. Most players would be on a confidence high there, he instead backs it up by ........ errr ........ tanking the third.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts

Bellucci bizarre as over, he stays in the match against the king of tiebreaks, with an epic 13-11. Most players would be on a confidence high there, he instead backs it up by ........ errr ........ tanking the third.
Isner chokes 2 many tie-breaks so he cannot be the king of them.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

Or he just ran out of gas.

·
Registered
375 Posts

And, in FQR, he beat Delbonis in a pressure-packed match in a 3rd set TB – the same guy he'd lost pretty handily to on home turf in Davis Cup in a critical match.

He's bizarre.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Bellucci got to deuce on Isners first service game in the third, god broken, then missed out after going up 30-0* in the second service game of Isner.

After that, I would imagine it's hard to stay positive.

I would very much doubt fatigue is the issue here.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bellucci got to deuce on Isners first service game in the third, god broken, then missed out after going up 300* in the second service game of Isner.

After that, I would imagine it's hard to stay positive.

I would very much doubt fatigue is the issue here.
no ,just bellucci being bellucci

·
Registered
690 Posts
When Bellucci wins a close a set almost always he'll lose his first service game in the following set. Against Isner that means you just lost the set in the first 2 games.

He's bat shit crazy. As someone said, people get confidence by winning tough sets, he simply relaxes and let it go :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
When Bellucci wins a close a set almost always he'll lose his first service game in the following set. Against Isner that means you just lost the set in the first 2 games.

He's bat shit crazy. As someone said, people get confidence by winning tough sets, he simply relaxes and let it go :lol:
Bellucci :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts