Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Pathetic stuff from Verdasco. Was two points away from match at 5:4 30:15* in 2nd, was up a minibreak in TB and had 0*-40 at 1:1 in 3rd set. Break points saved? 0/3. Mug.

·
Registered
57,595 Posts
At 6-2 5-4* the match was soo there for the taking, Bautista in total self destruction mode, Verdasco decided to go for winners on everything instead, and that decided it

·
Registered
283 Posts
Verdasco came so close to winning the game and he totally blew it, what an idiot. Then in the final set, he sorta lost all of his fighting spirit.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Bautista was garbage in the second set, so uncomfortable on the surface, at one point just totally collapsing - Verdasco brainlessly lets him hold at 4-5, then makes a bazillion ultra tight errors in the tiebreak and folds like a champ in the 3rd.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
RBA accepts Nandos choke

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RBA is the master of precision and his game looks totally cool even if it's not the most offensive game-style ever.
I don't get why he doesn't get more praise.

He's got my support.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Nando should've had that match in two sets. To not only get taken to a third, but get breadsticked in it... Wow.

Stan and Magnus are not impressed with what they see.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
yas bautista, vamossss :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Verdasco gonna Verdasco, RBA seemed mad at him? was wagging his finger at him after the match I think, either way good comeback from him, Dasco fell apart

1 - 19 of 19 Posts