Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good lord...

This argentinian mug should be banned for life for being an utter disgrace to tennis. Devvarman would have put more of a fight against a declined Bald.

·
Registered
21,395 Posts
Don't let the score fool you, Nadal still hasn't upped his game but Monaco made sure it was a nice little risk free hitting session for his dear boyfriend.

Titanic achievement to win five points in the second set :worship:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
After the poor performance of Nadal's other Chauffeurs, Monaco decided to skip the car altogether and gave Nadal a piggy-back ride into the next round instead.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
This result shows us that there is definitely no limit to how low that pathetic excuse of a tennis player, Mugnaco, is willing to bend just so that his master can own him - he probably gets some kind of sick pleasures out of it. But this result fools nobody - Dull is shit - no improvements in sight.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
This guy was World #10 only 2 years ago man... How? Disgustingly bad. Won like 30% of his first serve points :facepalm:
He has a certain nickname for a reason.

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
GOATDal is back with a vengeance, what a beast, what a master class performance from him. Best I've seen him play since the USO imo. Watch him win Madrid, Rome and RG now.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Rafa started poorly (nervous because of his last results?) but his game was good then. Nothing Monaco could do. I predict a better tournament for him than MC/Barcelona, unfortunately.

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
It wasn't an exciting match at all and I can understand the disappointment of some but the only reason why Monaco gets hated so much on MTF is his friendship with Nadal.

Just how jealous are you guys on a scale from 1 to 10 that there's so much bitterness about it, eh? :p

1 - 20 of 105 Posts