Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sousa really had something to prove today against Jerzy. Was calm during all match, it doesn't even was the same to watch, really. Impressive from Sousa, something like 5 UE's during all match, really solid.

Took the LL spot, got a important victory and his close to be back to top-50 now. Well done.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Just perfect, perfect match from Sousa. Only 6 unforced errors in whole match. Respect.

I'm surprised Jurek was 29-34 today, because optically that looked much worse... Basically only his serve kept him alive, but even that couldn't save him from some great returns in crucial games.

More patient player won.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
right now i don`t see any top 200 member which he can beat

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Great comeback after yesterdays awful loss. 1st top-50 win since 1st week of February (though Jerzy is playing like a Challenger-level player atm).

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
Deserved loss. This idiot isn't going to win shit until he stops thinking what he's doing now is working. Win few matches lose. Then collect 1st round loss money for like 5 straight tournaments in a row like a complete idiot. I hope he doesn't make main draw of Rome. He deserves to play qualies where he will actually have to fight for points etc.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't forget what happened between this two in Winstom-Salem last year. Sousa never said anything during the entire match but ended like this:

Coincidence? Don't think so...

·
Registered
474 Posts
A lot of times it looks like he's not even trying and wants to be somewhere else not playing tennis. Motivational problem? I think Janowicz needs a new coach. He's very talented and I don't want to see him end up as wasted talent.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts