Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good match, the tiebreaker was excellent quality with set points saved by both men in style. Gaba won just 3 points on return in the second set. Isner hit 45 winners in total.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
nid. keep it up isner!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Good match, the tiebreaker was excellent quality with set points saved by both men in style. Gaba won just 3 points on return in the second set. Isner hit 45 winners in total.
Isner too good on serve even on clay to not get through this, should be happy with how he played

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
79% of first serves. 14 aces. GOod day for Isner. If he keeps that stats he can make an upset here

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Isner can do major damage if he keeps up this form

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
I didn't get to see the match, how many more BH DTL winners did Isner rip?

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Jizzner keeping it close and breaking clear.
that's his career

he's definitely an underrated clutch player. for someone who is SOMETIMES rather mediocre with return and baseline rallying, he is superb when it matters

can't even count the number of times I've seen him play great clutch points in tie breaks and even in certain sets to suddenly out of nowhere surprise the opponent and break serve

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
that's his career

he's definitely an underrated clutch player. for someone who is SOMETIMES rather mediocre with return and baseline rallying, he is superb when it matters

can't even count the number of times I've seen him play great clutch points in tie breaks and even in certain sets to suddenly out of nowhere surprise the opponent and break serve
ANd don`t forget his clutchness in finals. He has defeated good players there.

Definetely one of the real true fighters out there and with such a limited arsenal of weapons

1 - 13 of 13 Posts