Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clinical on serve from Richard. Really made Ivo look like a mug at net, which isn't easy to do.

Ivo looked disinterested in many parts, but mainly due to Richard playing well and solid.

Nice win, 6 match win streak now!

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Ivo looks done and dusted. He looks like that every few months so i hope he'll find new youth again, better sooner than later

·
23,476 Posts
Ivo looks eh and kind of didn't look that disappointed about the loss. Too many weird shot selection, and the serve wasn't really going over the net some of the time. Many bad volleys and approaches that Gasquet just ate for breakfast. Gasquet did well and didn't show letdown after a good run.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Gasquet has looked very good since his return from injury and is in good form now. You can see how confident he is at the moment. Berdych better watch out.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Gasquet beat Berdych in Davis cup clay last year, interesting to see if he can do it again. His best clay level I seen is RG13 vs Wawarinka, clay match of the year.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I was only able to see some of the first set, but it was a good performance from Richard. He did well to neutralize Karlovic's serve on more than a few occasions, and his passing shots were sublime today.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Gasquet in consistency shocker.... He's really doing well right now, long may it continue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts