Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I thought this would be closer. Especially remembering how thoroughly Cilic got destroyed by Stan in Monte Carlo. But it wasn't.

Cilic will play #2 seed Paul-Henri Mathieu next.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marin:eek:

was this him playing exceptional or souse being garbage?
I've been mostly watching Ferru-Ramos myself, but everyone's saying Sousa was not playing well at all.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
unexpected really, Cilic suffered two big defeats against Kei and Stan by a large margin. Can only speculate on how bad Sousa was here!

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Sousa is falling down quicker than pianos in cartoons. His strokes don't have any pace and to add he is becoming a headcase. He will soon be back to near top 100 to end all the hype in my country about him. Then Elias will take his place as the real Portuguese number one.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just heard that Sousa only hit 1 winner in the entire match. That's ... special.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Yep, Marin wasn't bad at all, but Sousa self destructed badly. Ball abuse warning and coaching point penalty did the rest of the job. Sousa must be praying for clay season to end as soon as possible.

Tiago, fellow portuguese and At. Madrid player, must be regreted he get out of home for this shitty "perfomance"...

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Sousa is falling down quicker than pianos in cartoons. His strokes don't have any pace and to add he is becoming a headcase. He will soon be back to near top 100 to end all the hype in my country about him. Then Elias will take his place as the real Portuguese number one.
This would be great but you noticed Gastão's result today, right :facepalm:?

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Mathieu the No.2 seed next. :cool:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I thought that Sousa loses, but this result is awful :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts