Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
justice for all
18,040 Posts
It's also interesting that apparently this season either Basilashvili lose his first match or wins the entire thing...the pattern stays even if the scenario is absurd IMO.
Still much better than losing every first match like in 2020. Huge improvement, right?

·
F***ing have it
17,678 Posts
This result and Krajinovic losing to Nishioka :unsure: :rolleyes: TIU, where are u?

Reactions: luchador2014

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It's also interesting that apparently this season either Basilashvili lose his first match or wins the entire thing...the pattern stays even if the scenario is absurd IMO.
No, he made the semifinals in Sardinia and quarterfinals in Antalya. But it is a funny trend.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Don't think i remember anything like that in what is supposed to be a neutral venue. They were a least 20 i think.
Yeah I was trying to concentrate on the Potapova doubles match but these clowns were interrupting from the next court. No crowd is better than these halfwits.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
I don't have words to state how in ruins I am at Benoit , Nikoloz and at myself . First , the French paycheck journeyman only wins a R1 to skrew me at Fantasy tennis , The Georgian Bomber only drops bombs at 250's and 500's level cities and Me for believing in the latter to overcome this .

·
Registered
899 Posts
I don't have words to state how in ruins I am at Benoit , Nikoloz and at myself . First , the French paycheck journeyman only wins a R1 to skrew me at Fantasy tennis , The Georgian Bomber only drops bombs at 250's and 500's level cities and Me for believing in the latter to overcome this .
Don’t beat yourself up about it, these guys are master manipulators.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Surreal, i'm starting to think those guys are Spanish; 2 possibilities either they had free entry or they are THAT stupid.
I don't know if it's the same group but there were a dozen or two of fans loudly cheering for and chanting Chardy's name when Jeremy played Evans the other day.

·
24,387 Posts
21 - 40 of 46 Posts