Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
2104 is really tough on the old guard : Robredo, Haas, Melzer, Hewitt, Youzhny, Davydenko... all in free fall. Aside from Ferrer, the only ones that seem to hold on more or less are Fed, Steps and Feli. Offensive game finally paying off I guess?

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Since the superb win over Gasquet at the AO Tommy's powers of clutchness have completely left him.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
2104 is really tough on the old guard : Robredo, Haas, Melzer, Hewitt, Youzhny, Davydenko... all in free fall. Aside from Ferrer, the only ones that seem to hold on more or less are Fed, Steps and Feli. Offensive game finally paying off I guess?
:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
:facepalm: Feli is crap recently, first. Tommy lost a month for injury this year, he needs more matches to get in good form, yet he's still top 30 (#28 as I type this) in the race (i.e better than Lopez/Steps). Rusty has been bad these past tournaments, but he still has the Brisbane title you know. Do you mean Melzer/Youzhny are defensive players?

Anyway, good win for RBA.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
people watching this said it was a shitty quality match

happy for rober he won this =))))

1 - 13 of 13 Posts