Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I know it's a qualies result, but good to see a beatdown by Koubek on Massu and make the MD in emphatic style.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,879 Posts
Was there any doubt really? Koubek has been playing very well lately while Massu hasn't. ;)

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is always doubt Koubek could have got disqualified for mentioning the 3 minutes Massu takes in between points.

It was in 2003 when Massu made the Madrid final.

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
The same 'ol people, posting the same 'ol things.

Says a lot about the characters of people who take such joy at the demise of a player's career.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
With Koubek you're never sure if he's going to come out and lose 1 and 2 anyway. When he has bad days, he doesn't fuck about with them.

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With Koubek you're never sure if he's going to come out and lose 1 and 2 anyway. When he has bad days, he doesn't fuck about with them.
Since the US Open he has been remarkably consistent by his standards. I mean the matches he lost apart from the Gasquet beating in Mumbai, were ones that he had enough to chances to take them for example LaLo in Vienna, the DQ in Metz while leading. Then there was the Blake one as well.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Since the US Open he has been remarkably consistent by his standards. I mean the matches he lost apart from the Gasquet beating in Mumbai, were ones that he had enough to chances to take them for example LaLo in Vienna, the DQ in Metz while leading. Then there was the Blake one as well.
True. After the great start to the season he had in Chennai his results jumped off a cliff but he seems to have pulled it together again lately.

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
True. After the great start to the season he had in Chennai his results jumped off a cliff but he seems to have pulled it together again lately.
He plays well in India usually and yes that's part of his nature, the unpredictability and I'd say he has improved overall as a player. He isn't as passive as he used to be, though still capable of some classic meltdowns.

Then there was the Sopot match. Good to see him in the MD.

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, he's not.

He's just happy Nico lost. He'd root for Satan himself against Nico.

;)
That above statement proves how little of a clue you really have. Massu isn't even in my top 10 most hated players, not even close. I don't have to like him.

As for not being a fan of Koubek, stick to watching Nascar.

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
That above statement proves how little of a clue you really have. Massu isn't even in my top 10 most hated players, not even close. I don't have to like him.

As for not being a fan of Koubek, stick to watching Nascar.
:lol:

I love annoying you...it makes my day. :yeah:

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I love annoying you...it makes my day. :yeah:
Does it now? You just showed how much of a clown you are, that's all, but we know this already.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
NicoFan is making me turn from a Massu fan into a Massu hater...

Reactions: NicoFan

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Andre♥;6132223 said:
Fans like that definitely help.

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Andre♥;6132223 said:

You weren't much of a fan in the first place if a few commments aimed at George turns you into a Massu hater.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts