Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Disgusting. Nadal pretty much doing nothing else but moonball the whole match.

EDIT: :facepalm: I'm sorry to post it before the match was over, my finger 'slipped'.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Madrid QF: [3] Nadal def. [10] Dimitrov 6-3 6-4

That's what happens when Dimitrov is supposed to have match on his racquet.

Nadal wasn't convincing today though.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Slightly premature, but you've got good prediction skills.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Dimitrov = gutless player from the fail generation

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Watching Dimitrov choke and fail just seems so right. A glorious result, particularly how it happened in that final game. His fans should be ashamed for supporting him.

·
29,645 Posts
Hopefully that performance and result will finally stop this 'Dimitrov is heading in the right direction' nonsense. He's a bang average player and the scoreline's close because Nadal's not what he once was.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
:facepalm: Disgusting, disgusting crowd. They should downgrade this damn event to an ATP 250.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
You knew that break at the end was coming.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Dimitrov controlled the match ...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nadal just needed to put the ball in play and let the Diva-cry-baby implode. Well done win it all King.

·
Bunned!
3,050 Posts
Ban OP.

EDIT: Fedtards out in droves.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
The only one I can see beating Nadal here is Nishikori (if he doesn't get injured)

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Better player on the day won. Grigor too tentative at times and with puzzling shot selection at others.

Reactions: SHOKAN

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
You knew that break at the end was coming.
This is the crux of the matter.

Everyone watching knows that the Estonian Diva will find a way to lose the match in the most gutless and humiliating way possible. Even though Nadal has been at about 10% all season. If he wasn't such a hideous player, one would have to feel sorry for him.

·
Your visions will happen
50,996 Posts
Great match, very entertaining, both played very well I thought. Dimitrov continues to improve, had his chances here in both sets really but Nadal upped his game when needed

Onto Rome for Grigor and for Rafa now it is time to do all the post-match stuff, watch some Berdych/Isner, either will be very very difficult tomorrow

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Dimitrov really doesn't have it in him, does he? :sad:

1 - 20 of 143 Posts