Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it's Becker that comes through the group of clay titans (Berrer and Llodra were the other two in it). Nonetheless a decent win for him. There were two breaks by Tomic in the first, none in the second, one by Tomic and two by Becker in the third. Tomic had 3-1 in the third set.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Disappointing. Still, clay isn't really Tomic's strength and at least hopefully he is going to be trying from now on.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
When serving at 3:2 in the third, Tomug saved 6 break points (including 3 in a row from 0:40) and wasted 4 game points and got broken in the end - after that game the result of the match was NIDer than NID - I'm surprised Tomug actually managed to get one more game after that.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Clay is by far Bernie's worst surface, but it's not like Benjamin is a clay titan too. Well at least Tomic is fighting for matches it seams. Hopefully he keeps this attitude, and much better results will come for sure :)

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Losing to Becker on clay :spit: New low. But expected really, Llodra should've taken the trash out yesterday

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I guess this year's favorite for FO has his train derailed again? BernieTards are so funny. Every win = he is GOAT. Every loss = excuses. It's not his best surface, he had laxatives and couldn't stop sh**ing.... it's always something

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
You could guarantee my stalker, ProdigyEng would be here after this match. :lol:

Not one word said about Tomic. Not one word said about Becker. Just like in yesterday's thread, his posts are all about me. I think I'm his whole wjusorld. :sad:
Just like you are in every Janowicz thread to bait me, jamiemu30and rychu. Pot. Kettle. Black.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
After yesterday's result I thought that Tomic would be making a small "comeback" for a better form, but it seems like I was totally wrong :D

Waiting for Tomic to show up in Wimbledon, all guns blazing!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Tomic is showing slow but steady improvement. At this rate, he'll get into the 2nd round GS some time in 2018. Awesome

1 - 20 of 26 Posts