Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a shame. Kei led 6-2 *4-3 and an injury happened. No words...

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
So this must be the absolute worst M1000 in recent history right? Nabald's luck is off the charts

·
Bunned!
3,050 Posts
Haters, the floor is yours. :haha:

·
Registered
57,587 Posts
Nishikori injured himself 4-3 up in the second, very very lucky from Nadal. Form remains unconvincing.

I don't normally say much about luck for a tournament's champion, but damn, Nadal was very fortunate here.

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
Terrible. Nishikori was injured, and on top of that Nadal was doing nothing but pushing today. Doesn't deserve to get his hands on this one.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Free 1000 points for Rafa. Free tickets before the final then a injured opponent.
I hate Madrid crowd, is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in tennis.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Rafa got REALLY lucky here, if it wasn't for that injury Kei would have won in 2. If Kei can stay fit for a longer period he will do big things. The most promising of the youngsters along with Thiem imo.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
I'm afraid Nishikori's physical form and him getting injured so frequently will be the only thing to make him not win a grand slam title

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Same as how Nadull stole 2010 and 2013 US Open titles. Walking through fluke draws and beating another finalist with physical issues. :facepalm:

Dull's celebration when he broke at 2nd set showed all his class. :superlol:

Can't wait to see how this shit dull getting roasted in Rome and RG.

1 - 20 of 614 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.