Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
greeeeeeeeeeat job Nestor/Nenad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zimonjic was excellent today

and they did very well in their service games,Bryans got only one bp at last,and N/Z managed to save it

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Lol at the brainless bros comments. "Congrats" - you can't even say the full word? What are you, an adolescent jock from the 80s? They remind me of that illegitimate son on Arrested Development, Gob's son, I think he was inspired by one of these guys. :lol:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Lol at the brainless bros comments. "Congrats" - you can't even say the full word? What are you, an adolescent jock from the 80s? They remind me of that illegitimate son on Arrested Development, Gob's son, I think he was inspired by one of these guys. :lol:
Good one. :yeah: :lol:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Nestor :yeah: Biggest title since ROland Garros 2012 with Mirnyi :woohoo:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Finally watched the match on ESPN3. A great doubles match but unfortunately, hardly anyone watching. There were more people watching Nole/Wawrinka practice in Rome.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Does anyone know where I could find good doubles head to head statistics? It gets a little complicated because of all the permutations involved: team versus team, player versus team, player versus player. I think Nestor is almost fifty-fifty against the Bryans.

·
21,308 Posts
^ There were a couple of links mentioned in the previous Bryans vs N/Z WWW thread. Search for that, and you will get it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts