Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Re: Madrid Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated April 29, 2011)

Pablo Andujar had a WC, but is not he injured (match in Estoril vs Falla, lombar injury) ?

please let me know how is Pablo ;)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Re: Madrid Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated April 29, 2011)

Raonic not withdrawing?
From his twitter:

"Thank you everyone for the messages yesterday, I'm disappointed I couldn't complete the match. I am in Madrid. I will focus my energy into getting my back recovered and ready to play."

So it looks like he will play Madrid.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Re: Madrid Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated May 1, 2011)

Good luck Djokovic! Seeing as he has more than double Nadal,s number of titles this year ,a loss hear would not be Catastrofic!

·
A happy person
44,888 Posts

Guys, I'm really curious how is Del Potro in Main Draw if he still second on alt list. :haha: There aren't SE, he doesn't have WC... how?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Guys, I'm really curious how is Del Potro in Main Draw if he still second on alt list. :haha: There aren't SE, he doesn't have WC... how?
JMDP is using his protect ranking of 5 for MD entry. If he was lucky enough to use his entry time ranking of 51, he could have saved one of his protect ranking opportunities. He has totally 9 such opportunities and he has used 6 including Madrid. Of course you'd think with his current ranking of 32, he won't need protect ranking any more:)

·
A happy person
44,888 Posts

JMDP is using his protect ranking of 5 for MD entry. If he was lucky enough to use his entry time ranking of 51, he could have saved one of his protect ranking opportunities. He has totally 9 such opportunities and he has used 6 including Madrid. Of course you'd think with his current ranking of 32, he won't need protect ranking any more:)
Okay, thank you. I understand. :hug:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Prize money breakdown?

Where can I find info about prize money breakdown in Madrid? That is, how much money player gets for final, semi-final, and so on...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Re: Prize money breakdown?

I did, I just couldn't find it :)
I visited that page, but missed the tab with prize money info.
Thanks.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts