On To The Next Title !!!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
:woohoo: Rafa's going to play again!!! :yeah: VAMOS! :biclap:

·
Registered
99 Posts
The draw is so difficult. Everybody is picking Nole to the final against Federer. I hope Nadal can surprise all (I think he can surprise).

VAMOS!!! :yippee: :bigclap:

·
Registered
13,192 Posts
Stuff Djoke, Rafa is the man. Im soo stick of Nole this Nole that.

Vamoooos Rafa show them your better then Nole.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Interesting draw. C'mon Rafa, it's time for another title!

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
Rafa and Feli Lopez lost the doubles 1st rd today 7-6 (8) 3-6 9-11 to Fernando Gonzales and Andre Sa. :( :(
I hope he is not too disappointed and is feeling OK. :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
770 Posts
The match wasn't really about winning anyway. They played very well, all things considered. Sa & Gonzalez are great doubles players. Rafa got to play a match before his singles match, which is what he wanted. Feli got to work on some things before he faces Ferrer. It's all good. I hope they had a good time.

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
The first match of the evening session as expected.

PISTA CENTRAL
Not Before 8:00 PM
Marcos BAGHDATIS (CYP) vs Rafael NADAL (ESP)

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
While I'm posting tonight...
Gonzalez & Sa Dismiss Lopez & Nadal in First Round

Oct. 16, 2007 - The Chilean-Brazilian duo of Fernando Gonzalez and Andre Sa made their partnership debut with a 6-7(6), 6-3, 11-9 (Match TB) victory over Spaniards Feliciano Lopez and Rafael Nadal on Tuesday at the Mutua Madrilena Masters Madrid.

Gonzalez and Sa saved all four break point chances faced in the first set and denied the Spaniard any further opportunities, dropping just three points on serve in the second set. They pulled through in the Match Tie-break to close out the win in one hour and 38 minutes.

Lopez and Nadal, playing in their 13th tournament together, fall to a 10-11 record as a duo. They made their debut with a first round loss in 2003 at Barcelona, and two years later at the same event reached their team's only doubles final (l. to Paes-Zimonjic). The Spaniards were looking for their first win of 2007 after teaming up to opening round losses at Indian Wells and Queen's Club.

Gonzalez and Sa next face fourth seeds Jonas Bjorkman and Max Mirnyi, who are coming off of the title win in Stockholm. Bjorkman and Mirnyi reached the Madrid semifinals last year.
http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/doubles/

·
Registered
174 Posts
What a marvelous match between Nadal and Murray was played yesterday! :bigclap: Persistent rivalry, beautiful attacks, selfless play in defence. The most part of the match, it seemed that scot played better, but Nadal every time took out games thanks to his first-rate class and furious mood. Final result - 7:6, 6:4 in favour of spaniard.

P.S. From Real's players only Serhio Ramos with his girlfriend was at the stand.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts