1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barbara +2.5games(1.85) over Vinci!
Lisicki 1.95 over Errani!
Cornet 1.80 over Davis!
Cirstea vs Safarova Over 21 games1.90 -both players have reasonably above average talent but both are biggest mental midgets in the game,like a roller coaster this game could become a ride!

GL-leans Bertens 1.80(interesting price)!

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Smyczek to beat Kamke - $2.21
Karlovic to beat Tomic - $2.21
Koukalova to beat Bertens - $2.30

gl

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
All right, I'm going out on a limb today and go 8/10 on Lisicki to beat Errani @1.95 and 2/10 on Lisicki -2 @2.15.

Why? When both are at their peak, I think Lisicki should have odds of around 1.35 here. She has the ability to completely hit Errani off the court, she will have opportunities to break in every single Errani service game and when her own first serve percentage is over 50% she will hold at least 2/3s of her own.

Why are the odds for her so high then? Errani is an extremely smart player who can take advantage of an opponent's weakness, which in Lisicki's game is the mental part. She can be extremely erratic, relying on momentum to either come on top or crumble. That's why this is a bit of a gamble, but I still think Lisicki, with a composed attitude and a decent game plan, has more than 70% chance of winning this.

Also going 5/10 for Istomin v. Cilic to go over 21 games @1.613.

Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
All right, I'm going out on a limb today and go 8/10 on Lisicki to beat Errani @1.95 and 2/10 on Lisicki -2 @2.15.

Why? When both are at their peak, I think Lisicki should have odds of around 1.35 here. She has the ability to completely hit Errani off the court, she will have opportunities to break in every single Errani service game and when her own first serve percentage is over 50% she will hold at least 2/3s of her own.

Why are the odds for her so high then? Errani is an extremely smart player who can take advantage of an opponent's weakness, which in Lisicki's game is the mental part. She can be extremely erratic, relying on momentum to either come on top or crumble. That's why this is a bit of a gamble, but I still think Lisicki, with a composed attitude and a decent game plan, has more than 70% chance of winning this.

Also going 5/10 for Istomin v. Cilic to go over 21 games @1.613.

Good luck everyone.
WW, got very lucky with the second bet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good job Advantage_Set !

Simon G.-Thiem D....i realy don´t bellive that Simon could win this match.Tiem is in great shape.Simon beat Haase on Wimb. court but Haase had bad form now..although(Haase is on my black list like mrs.Stosur and similar players).
Thiem to start with 1,5 set 10/10 and Thiem to win 2-1 2/10

Jovanovski-Suarez ... Suarez have realy low odds for this mach but i think it is ok to bet on first set for Suarez.Bojana had same problems in last few matches.

Pospisil V./Sock J. over Gasq/Tsonga

GL

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barbara +2.5games(1.85) over Vinci!
Lisicki 1.95 over Errani!
Cornet 1.80 over Davis!
Cirstea vs Safarova Over 21 games1.90 -both players have reasonably above average talent but both are biggest mental midgets in the game,like a roller coaster this game could become a ride!

GL-leans Bertens 1.80(interesting price)!
WWWL

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good job Advantage_Set !

Simon G.-Thiem D....i realy don´t bellive that Simon could win this match.Tiem is in great shape.Simon beat Haase on Wimb. court but Haase had bad form now..although(Haase is on my black list like mrs.Stosur and similar players).
Thiem to start with 1,5 set 10/10 and Thiem to win 2-1 2/10

Jovanovski-Suarez ... Suarez have realy low odds for this mach but i think it is ok to bet on first set for Suarez.Bojana had same problems in last few matches.

Pospisil V./Sock J. over Gasq/Tsonga

GL
Giles will be hard to beat,I think he needs to go far in this tournament going into the US Open with bait of form!it would be Giles pr nothing but good luck with you punting(who knows?)!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Giles will be hard to beat,I think he needs to go far in this tournament going into the US Open with bait of form!it would be Giles pr nothing but good luck with you punting(who knows?)!
U may be right..but Giles form is unknown.I think that he can´t beat Robredo in 1/16 and if he does, he can not beat Dimitrov...although..he better run to next tournament :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts