Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully a nice solid treble!

Tonic 1.18/Keys 1.28/King 1.35 @ 2.03 over Gonzalez/Nara/Abanda- King seems the weakest out of the 3 as odds suggest but she's playing an opponent who just plays quailed!

Madeline Keys -5 games(1.85) over Nara -Keys rotted me at Wimbledon when she retired while the overs was well and truly won!She should've recovered by now and in front of home fans should dismantle her opponent but funnier things can happen especially with WTA!A few coins on Keys 1st set 6-1(8.25) 6-0(19.00) for some icing,who knows!

GL

·
Registered
2,061 Posts

Tonic 1.18/Keys 1.28/King 1.35 @ 2.03 over Gonzalez/Nara/Abanda- King seems the weakest out of the 3 as odds suggest but she's playing an opponent who just plays quailed!

Madeline Keys -5 games(1.85) over Nara -Keys rotted me at Wimbledon when she retired while the overs was well and truly won!She should've recovered by now and in front of home fans should dismantle her opponent but funnier things can happen especially with WTA!A few coins on Keys 1st set 6-1(8.25) 6-0(19.00) for some icing,who knows!

GL
I took Keys -1.5 sets -140. I love Keys to challenge to win this tournament so took future odds at 5-1 as well. I also did a two team parlay in set betting with Sock and Tomic to win in straights. The scary thing about tennis and sports in general is you never know;)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Alejo Gonzalez @ 4.9

good luck

·
Registered
476 Posts

GL
There will be nothing mad about Monday if all your picks came in as listed. Yes! I believe you got the title right. The picks have the echo of a shallow grave waiting to swallow a victim. Tennis on a Monday like this is not really about who is better or higher ranked, it is more about trying to guess who really might be ready to play along with some instinctive picks. Going with warm favs as you have on a Monday is a recipe for disaster....and clearly so. 20% chance of all three coming in. Isee better value in VICKERY TO BEAT ZHANG and my almighty bet of the day, the queen herself, who along with her sister have already dropped intentions of holding the WTA to a stand still with their scintillating brand of tennis after the likes of the Williams. My bet of the day....MS TORNADO BLACK to beat DIYAS

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,this is my first post.I hope that we can make a progress in betting tips.

Paire
Stakhovsky
Matosevic
Rodionova Ar./Rogowska O.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I am not trying to after time but I had three bets today, a small four man accum, a reasonable treble and a large double. Ginepri was my best priced one and Stakopricko was my worst, unfortunately Stak fucked up every bet despite being the shortest odds, what a fucking prick.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

GL
LL,unreal this Keys girl!:eek:

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I took Keys -1.5 sets -140. I love Keys to challenge to win this tournament so took future odds at 5-1 as well. I also did a two team parlay in set betting with Sock and Tomic to win in straights. The scary thing about tennis and sports in general is you never know;)
Get it back next time m8,good to see you around Cal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts