Richie :lol:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Gasquet said after his last match

1) his elbow was bothering him
2) the courts were faster than last year which don't suit his game
3) he has to make semis to even gain points in the race

He might as well have announced he wasn't going to win his next match and have done with.

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Gasquet said after his last match

1) his elbow was bothering him
2) the courts were faster than last year which don't suit his game
3) he has to make semis to even gain points in the race

He might as well have announced he wasn't going to win his next match and have done with.
:bigwave: Shanghai
That attitude is never going to change.. Darn it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
:crying2: Richard :sobbing:

"Jo played really great game today, serving unbelievable; it's a court for him, really fast", Gasquet said. "I was tired and a little bit injured with my knee. I tried to do my best, but he played too good for me. Maybe I'm tired at the end of the season, I tried to do my best but I couldn't do better.

"It's a great victory for him. I'm really disappointed because it's a great tournament for me here in Lyon. Congratulations for him."

Source : http://www.inside-tennis.net/tennis-news_3113_Lyon-Champion-Gasquet-sunk-by-Tsonga.html

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
So Gasquet's title defence comes crashing to a halt, but well done to Tsonga for reaching his 2nd quarter-final in the space of 3 weeks.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I'm sad for Richie but great that Tsonga is starting to get good results on the ATP circuit, and he has a decent shot at a 1st final here.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
GASQUET:tears: :tears: Why do you have this attitude of defeat??:banghead:

·
Registered
343 Posts
"Jo played really great game today, serving unbelievable; it's a court for him, really fast", Gasquet said. "I was tired and a little bit injured with my knee. I tried to do my best, but he played too good for me. Maybe I'm tired at the end of the season, I tried to do my best but I couldn't do better.

"It's a great victory for him. I'm really disappointed because it's a great tournament for me here in Lyon. Congratulations for him."

Richard sounds like he is making excuses, but I think he would have beaten Tsonga if he played like he did at Wimbledon.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Great win Jo :rocker2:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
OMG...
I'd rather to see Gasquet in Shanghai then Berdych or Ljubicic.. Ho, but actually Murray will win in Russia...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts