Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nando got the first break in the first game, but from then on it was pretty one-sided. Rune being way too fast for a great player whose age has caught up to him.

I love Verdasco, but he's not the same player anymore. Holger played very well, and kept his head cool.

·
Registered
22,881 Posts
2003 def. 1983 :cool:

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
14,243 Posts
Tennis wins

·
Registered
22,881 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I hear it again and I assure you that I will let the USTA know, and hope they will do something about it. No wildcards, no ITF events held in the USA. There are ways to penalize these homophobes.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
I hear it again and I assure you that I will let the USTA know, and hope they will do something about it. No wildcards, no ITF events held in the USA. There are ways to penalize these homophobes.
Is that really the way? Its funny how people promote acceptance but wont even attempt to change someone’s views.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
insecure c**ts. If i display how OUTRAGED i am by a comment it will further validate me!!!!

Sad state of affairs we are in.
Man, I don't even like Rune, he is an arrogant kid. But these "tolerant" people would def try to label him for life and gladly have him canceled along with his sponsors and entire career over a word he yelled in the heat of the moment TO HIMSELF. The kid just turned 18 a couple of months ago ffs

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Man, I don't even like Rune, he is an arrogant kid. But these "tolerant" people would def try to label him for life and gladly have him canceled along with his sponsors and entire career over a word he yelled in the heat of the moment TO HIMSELF. The kid just turned 18 a couple of months ago ffs
you're 100% right again here man.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
First of all, none of you understand what he said. All you're reacting to is something others told you to be upset about.

Second of all, as a gay man myself, I am 100% sure Holger is not the slightest bit homophobic. Unlike Americans of both left and right persuasion, we're a tolerant bunch of people in this country.

Is his language use annoying? Yes, and I'm sure he knows now. He just turned 18 FFS.

What's wrong with you Americans and your eagerness to divide people into boxes, classes, "good" and "bad"? How do you think you're so relevant you get to play God about who's a good or bad person? Most of you dealing in this stuff are horrible people yourselves.

·
MONSOON season.
82,616 Posts
Rune is quite an insufferable player and he should be fined for the language he used, whether the language was intentionally homophobic or not. Any type of foul language ought to be penalized. But @Ellentonboy really takes things to the extreme.

That said, the real surprise here is that Verdasco even beat Nagal.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hollow Tip. I agree completely. As a Dane I am not too proud of what he said, but he has just turned 18, he was frustrated and showed emotions. In the heat of the match he didn't have time to be political correct.

This woke culture is getting suffocating. Especially the American one where left wing radicals get to choose who is evil and who is good. Do they even know who to support?

In American athletics transgender males have been accepted to compete with woman. If you support the women who are frustrated never to win again you are homofobic and if you support transgender you are against the womens rights. The woke culture have painted themselves into a corner. Sickening.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts