Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the first iteration of this didn't go so well, lol. Let's try this again. All of my coverage (photos, articles, interviews) will be linked in this thread.

Unfortunately Nishikori, Querrey and Kyrgios withdrew, but still the likes of Isner, Raonic, Opelka, Anderson, Humbert and Kecmanovic are here, so it should be a good tournament.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is today's qualifying schedule:

Note that all matches starting at the same time represent who will play in the final qualifying round tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Servebots galore in here! Thankfully Big Mack is ready to mop his way through the field from the qualies and win this all

·
Registered
6,558 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
The tournament should just be renamed to the Isner Open.

To qualify for the tournament you must be at least 6,0 and be able to serve over 120 mph

·
Registered
13,380 Posts
Hope Schnur does well again. And if Raonic is healthy (which he says he is) and in half-decent form, he should at least make the final here.

·
Registered
185 Posts
(y)Keep us updated man! I was close to making it out for a couple days of this this year but work schedule dictated otherwise. Oh well, I think it's a unique tournament though, don't care what the haters say.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@lupojohn get to see the Tomic game?
A bit yes. There were other commitments I had, namely the draw ceremony/talk/preview. After the stunt he pulled last year, i'm not always that enthused to watch him play.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reserved for Day 1 articles

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Reserved for Day 1 photos

·
Registered