Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Not happening. Rosol has the game but not the brain.

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
That was a once in a lifetime deal, dude.

Wimbledon organizers got too excited and rigged the draw for nothing. Just like Isner-Mahut Part II was a dud, this'll be one, too.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Wimbledon organizers got too excited and rigged the draw for nothing. Just like Isner-Mahut Part II was a dud, this'll be one, too.
Could Wimblefix be any more blatant?

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
That was a once in a lifetime deal, dude.

Can't say it was for nothing. It's generated plenty of excitement beforehand. Match result won't change that even if it's an easy 6-2, 6-2, 6-2.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
You go boy :rocker2:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
:scared: :bolt:

·
23,063 Posts
Cool. I feel the reason why Djokovic against Stepanek was as exciting as that, because after Steps beat Murray on Queen's Club he feels that he has a chance against Djokovic. Even though he didn't win the belief that he could win it made it closer than it is. If Rosol fuels that belief, he could have a chance to make it closer than expectation, but has to realize he more well likely lose it so he won't be overwhelmed. I hope there were more talented fighters in the game.

·
Registered
821 Posts
thunders don't strike twice , Rosol. if he defeats Nadull this time , it would be even more impressive than 2012's win
Any body can beat Nadal or Fedull on an inspiring day.
DO you think Fedull will be beaten by the Stakhovsky again, I say yes it can happen.

Rosol is now ranked around 50, so he is not a bad player...he has every chance to win, just like Nadal has.

But Rosol saying I can beat him is a bit of showing arrogance.

Lets see if we can see two upsets...Fedull vs Muller and Nadal vs Rosol.

By the way how is Fedull's 2013 back pain doing?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Good that he thinks like that, not much of a point to even step on court otherwise.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Any body can beat Nadal or Fedull on an inspiring day.
DO you think Fedull will be beaten by the Stakhovsky again, I say yes it can happen.

Rosol is now ranked around 50, so he is not a bad player...he has every chance to win, just like Nadal has.

But Rosol saying I can beat him is a bit of showing arrogance.

Lets see if we can see two upsets...Fedull vs Muller and Nadal vs Rosol.

By the way how is Fedull's 2013 back pain doing?
That's not arrogant. What's he supposed to say? "He's gonna kill me, I have no chance at all"?

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
If Rosol manages to do it again it will be legendary.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts