Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a toss up between the countrymen Monfils and Gasquet.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Gulbis

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Verdasco circa Nice 2010-present

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I'd sure love to make it to the 4th round of slams with such a low tennis IQ.

3,728 Posts
anyone french

no disrespect to any french tennis fans
but your boys are all mental midgets

i mean could you imagine what would have happened in world war 2 if the french army was as mentally weak as gasquet....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh wait

Reactions: DanaKz

·
Registered
171 Posts
Monfils. Gulbis. Gasquet has at least some functioning brain between his two ears though.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Dolgopolov.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Gulbis :eek:

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
anyone french

i mean could you imagine what would have happened in world war 2 if the french army was as mentally weak as gasquet....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh wait

:haha:. They did have Napoleon, correction he was not French :lol:. Apologies to anyone offended.

·
Registered
22,590 Posts
Monfils. And looking at his Twitter it's not very high outside tennis either.

Gulbis simply doesn't care and Gasquet is the biggest mental midget around in relevant matches.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Golubev, anyone mentioning anyone else probably havent seen this "atp village idiot".

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
anyone french

,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh wait
Yeah of course, the french players are not winning slams only because they are mental midgets.:haha:
MTF at it best.
The french players are not mental midgets, they are just way overrated.
The best example is Monfils: just because he had a great match against Nadal (guys like Dodig or Melzer also had great matches against Nadal in the past), people were beginning to say that he would produce a big performance in Slam and eventually beat one of the top 4.

The truth is that currently,there is not any french player who has the weapons to win a GS or multiple Master Series.
A guy like Tsonga who is nevertheless a very strong player mentally(he has proved it many times) would have probably won a Slam in the 90's but in modern game, his game is too limited and his defensive play just not good enough.
People who call him dumb and not very bright in term of tactics should then say the same about guys like Rafter,Sampras and Krajicek because they played almost EXACTLY the same way Tsonga is playing.

Noah can sleep well, his successor is not going to come before at least 1 decade.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
anyone french

,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh wait
Gilles Simon is among the smartest players on tour.

"Lowest tennis IQ" is the second name of Verdasco.

With half the brain of Simon and the Spaniard's full package, he'd be a multi Slams winner.

I fully disagree with Monfils or Tsonga having low tennis IQ.

Gulbis yes, Gasquet perhaps as well, Dimitrov as well (for the moment), but not Jo and Gael imo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts