Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, love is not gender specific. Nor does it depend on religon, or sexual preferences, or anything else. Love depepends on what you feel for someone. Love is what kind of person you are. Can you love someone for the decent person they are? Regardless of gender. skin colour, religon or anything else? Ogf yoiu are 1qualifying your choices, than you are missing the point! Love oner another regardless of anything. Treat one another as youbwantbto be treated!

Griffin and Ayla taught me much about love. Please listen to them. They will teach you as werll. Please treat all with love and understanding!

Angele! These things I know to be true of you and this is only part of the reason I love you! And I do!

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
dibt u love me anymore??? :sad:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
i love u too Barrie!!!!v :kiss:

·
Registered
194 Posts
B_D, hope you're not going to start turning your attentions to the OPPOSITE sex- you know that's just not acceptable. Stcik with Daniel, he'll show you a good time. :p

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
indeed :) :)

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
what about me then????? :sad:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
ouchhhhhhhhh

harder baby harder :D :D

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
that kind of vocabulary is not right for this board

*slap*

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
:) :) :) :)

·
27,371 Posts
Oh my god I can't believe I didn't see this thread before today :eek: I'm sorry sweetie, I never come into non tennis :eek:

Barrie_Dude said:

Angele! These things I know to be true of you and this is only part of the reason I love you! And I do!
:hearts: :hearts: I love you too sweetie :kiss:

·
27,371 Posts
:kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts