• Stepanek

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there it is, folks. Blake and Stepanek finally reach a final after a bunch of really crappy performance. Blake leads H2H 3-1; what is more, all his victories came on american hardcourts. Secondly, Stepanek doesn't rather win finals, but I really won't be surprised if he takes this one

So, which one? I'd go with Blake

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Blake in three sets.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
I think that in-form Stepanek will be the toughest opponent in this tournament for James. I feel that Radek's gonna take this.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Blake in str8.

·
Registered
373 Posts
So there it is, folks. Blake and Stepanek finally reach a final after a bunch of really crappy performance. Blake leads H2H 3-1; what is more, all his victories came on american hardcourts. Secondly, Stepanek doesn't rather win finals, but I really won't be surprised if he takes this one

So, which one? I'd go with Blake
Radek, if only because of how he neatly disposed of the opposition the past week or so. Something to bring home to Martina?

·
Registered
21,231 Posts
I think that Radekill be the fresher, he will want it more and he will go for it, but the odds are stacked against him, Blake is most comfortable in american hardcourts, and here in Los Angeles he will be confident, he will also be hungry for a title because he has been deprived for some months now and wants to stamp himself in the top 10 which will noch him up a couple of places.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Radek, if Martina won't step a foot in the court today :yeah:

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
great match so far

1 - 18 of 18 Posts