1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good trend

RG,your move!

Reactions: n00b

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
RG standing strong, still being traditional and not a pitiful fan-service. I mean who needs highlights that long when you can buy tickets and go watch matches live if you are true fan, unless it gets dark...or it rains...or there's a strong wind...

·
Registered
16,310 Posts
Annything more miserable than Djokovic crying why highlights are filled with Federer shots?

·
Registered
8,381 Posts
Why is it geoblocked ffs?
They should upload it DURING the tournament, no one wants 2 min highlights.

·
Registered
17,611 Posts
I'm surprised that the U.S. Open channel started this. IIRC, years ago, the Australian Open gave the public access to its archive full matches. Either way, it's good to see.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm surprised that the U.S. Open channel started this. IIRC, years ago, the Australian Open gave the public access to its archive full matches.
I know,it is hard for someone to get the point....But it is about highlights which is much more comfortable to watch,than fuckin full matches.ANd yes,USO channel started this trend.AO tried to do it first,but it was still garbage with random commentary and less highlights(AO classics,lol)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Considering they are grand slams, you’d think they’d have the decency to put out food highlights and not just the set points or whatever, especially for the later rounds. The copyright/blocked in country thing is retarded and I don’t understand why it’s there.

·
Registered
8,381 Posts
It's not geoblocked anymore and these are really good highlights. ATP and other slams should do extended ones like this too. It would be better if it was uploaded during the tournament replacing those 1 min highlights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts