Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that another year passed that quickly, and another one is on the horizon. So much has happened, and I want more to happen in 2006.

1. Take a vacation. A friend and I celebrate our birthdays at the same time, so we decided to take a vacation during our Spring Break.

2. Investigate places to pursue teaching jobs. Although I am close to both parents and other family members, I still believe that my hometown is not where I will remain for teaching.

3. A big one: I want to meet up with fellow Secondary Ed. majors in all disciplines to take about curriculum and portfolio issues. We desperately need a platform.

4. Do more professional development activities. I already do them on my current job with conferences, and I want to continue doing them for teaching as well.

5. Be admitted to student teaching in spring 2007. Even after spring 2006 is over, I have 15 more credit hours to complete before I get into student teaching (and I still have to pass the certification exam).

This year, I met all my goals and even experienced some gains that I didn't expect. Here's to 2006. May it be as productive as 2005.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:wavey:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am glad to say that my most important objectives-passing the certification exams and being admitted to the Student Teaching Component-were met. In spring 2007, I am student teaching. I will write in here as time permits to update you on my experiences.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts