Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started playing on MTF in Spring 2011 and is currently ranked 118 in doubles.

I am pretty straight forward and don't be offended if I PM you thoughts about picks (doesn't mean I am right). Anyways, I would like to find a partner that will send picks and not disappear in between matches. It's okay if you are not going to be playing every week or you have to take off here and there due to emergencies, just give a note.

I do not mind partners who are lower ranked than me (Doubles ranking < 200 are perfectly fine) because I will be playing in challengers here and there due to low Singles ranking. However, sometimes I will try higher tournaments even in ALTs for singles if I believe we have a chance to get in, so please be noted that sometimes we might enter tournaments in singles ALTs and may not be able to play. Obviously, it won't be a problem for you if your singles rankings are much higher than me.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
532 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we could play but i ll not play every single week cause im going to be busy next year
We can partner up if you are going to play at least 3/4 of the season :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
We can partner up if you are going to play at least 3/4 of the season :D
i ll play in like 30 weeks of a 45 weeks tournament in the calendar

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i ll play in like 30 weeks of a 45 weeks tournament in the calendar
I guess we can try for 2012.

I'll find someone else to partner during the weeks you are off then :)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumping this up...

Going to look for a new doubles partner that will send picks and is at least Rank 200 or better.

Send me a PM or post in this thread.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts