Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I used to have a great faith in certain news stations.. Long story.. But since I decided I should look by myself.. I bought a book written by a Chinese about the Tibet.. I was surprised to know that monks used to own all the land and made people slaves and many other stuff that are a whole other side of the saint Dali lama getting repressed by authorities.. Of-course the book is also propaganda like the other side but I don't believe any more every thing I read just because it was written or said in that station and I decided to reach the news and not let it reach me..

For this reason I cry about Journalism.. The job of the crazy brave people that are willing to sacrifice their lives for the truth have been abducted by people who use Journalism for gains of those who control them.. There are no more the 2 sides discussed, there are no more the feeling that you are reading deep explanations..

Is Journalism dead?

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Mainstream journalism always serves some kind of agenda these day, and probably did forever, I can't deal with it anymore.

But we have real time updated info on just about everything now - real people in real situations - twitter, facebook, instagram. Keep connected and you can know about anything you want and bypass the cringey bias.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts