62,739 Posts
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

:bigclap: Jess!!

Thank you! :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
780 Posts

I have a question, is there a thread on these forums to see pics of all of us? :confused: most forums tend to have one, and I guess there is one here (but on GM), but I wont go to that desert packed with rabid coyotes :p

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts

Yes, there is one on non-tennis in the chat forum I believe.

Some post there more than others.

I’m sure Lee or Jess know exactly where it is.

·
Registered
780 Posts

Part two of the "new" chat thread ;)

Enjoy everyone :D
Viktor salutes you and approves this thread!

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Two weeks after the injection on my shoulder, I was back to square one. Saw my doctor again today and was poked at a different place on my shoulder this time but I kind of lost my faith in him. He prescribed Vicodin for my pain but I was quite sure that I put acetaminophen on the list of drugs that I am allergic to :p

Anyway, physical therapy time :sobbing:

·
Registered
135 Posts

your shoulder is till in pain?? so sorry to hear that. recover soon Lee !!

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Thank you, purpleyes. It took both my mom and my sister a long time with therapy to heal so I expect this. :p

·
Registered
27,928 Posts

Two weeks after the injection on my shoulder, I was back to square one. Saw my doctor again today and was poked at a different place on my shoulder this time but I kind of lost my faith in him. He prescribed Vicodin for my pain but I was quite sure that I put acetaminophen on the list of drugs that I am allergic to :p

Anyway, physical therapy time :sobbing:
It will be ok. :hug: I know you don't like physical therapy, but it won't be for too long and you will be healed soon. :hug:

star! It arrived. :D I won't go to Chaves this weekend, but if my flat met goes she will bring it here to me. :D :bounce: :kiss:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts

Thank you, purpleyes. It took both my mom and my sister a long time with therapy to heal so I expect this. :p
:hug: :hug: I know it will work once you get in the routine of doing the exercises.

star! It arrived. :D I won't go to Chaves this weekend, but if my flat met goes she will bring it here to me. :D :bounce: :kiss:
Really? So soon? Just a week.

Believe me, it’s not worth the trip to get it. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
27,928 Posts

dont be silly :D

Your bday is coming up, right? :p

·
Registered
27,928 Posts

we are going to have a big online party! :bounce: with triple chocolate cake, tequilla and confeti :D

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,845 Posts

I will just take the tequila; did I miss a birthday? :aplot:

Careful Star- I just might ask how old you are;) I will tell you mine if you tell me yours sort of thing :p

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts

Careful Star- I just might ask how old you are;) I will tell you mine if you tell me yours sort of thing :p
:lol: I’ve got you beat! :p

Currently reading The Making of the Fittest: DNA and the Ultimate Forensic Record of Evolution

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,845 Posts

That's great! I can only hope my oldest will get a job when he graduates:p

You might find this interesting- I was asked about what my plans will be in about 4 years when my youngest heads to college. I have been pretty honest with the higher ups in the hospital that I might be gone in 4 years time. They told me that there is a trend in medicine that for every older doc who retires they will have to hire 2 to replace him or her. Seems the younger generation does not want to work as hard. They were lamenting it stating that the work ethic was changing. I laughed and said- wait a minute- maybe they want a life :lol: What's so bad about that? My profession are known to be workaholics you know;)

·
Registered
27,928 Posts

Any other wish? Maybe half naked rafa, or something like that? You name it and we get it for your online party. :banana:

Tequila :lol: now I am even old enough to drink in your country so its going to be a blast :D. Funny how I am allowed to drink in my country for 4 years now, but in the us only since july. :eek:

Also funny that I am the only one in this forum who reveals her age. :mad:

1 - 20 of 5026 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.