Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, how about everyone here?

A late wish to all¡ª¡ªHappy New Year!;)

The season is summer now in Australia, right? What will people there often do during summer? Will students have classes?

HeHe...I'm so excited to say a word~~~~~~

Best wishes to Lleyton and Kim and to those who always love them and support them!!!

:p

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
:wavey: Happy Belated New Year! :bounce: Well I'm not a student in Oz so I can't really help you there :p Hella happy that the tennis season is starting again yahooo :p Here's to the 1st Lleyki Slam! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey :wavey: :sad: at the Hopman Cup but :bounce: for Oz

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
:D:D but Lleyton did say it would be difficult playing her

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
lol, might get a bit jealous of Xavier, lol

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I think Lleyton was just showing Kim that he can have fun with his partner as well, lol, the reverse jealousy didn't work though

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
lol, I think Kim is just a naturally affectionate person & she would behave the same with any other partner. It would've been fun to see LL's face though ;) Oh well I'll see it for myself they are showing Hopman Cup on Sky on the 7th & 8th :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
cool, if they had played in the final I wonder if Lleyton would have known it was just Kim being Kim or whether he would have been annoyed at her 'flirting'

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
zanychick said:
cool, if they had played in the final I wonder if Lleyton would have known it was just Kim being Kim or whether he would have been annoyed at her 'flirting'
I'm sure there may have been some satres during the sit-downs @ Xavier :p But we'll never know thanks to Pred 2 & CornCob :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm off to grab a bite to eat
Cya l8r! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Lol, I'm sure he keeps an eye on him anyway :D Bye :wavey:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts