Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,933 Posts
Feeling nostalgic about Federer winning slams, tonight. I'm in the mood for crying, so I am playing Best of Federer videos on YouTube with OTT classical music.
Sounds like you are hitting a mid life crisis.

You must embrace the new generation

·
Premium Member
9,933 Posts
It's not mutually exclusive, you know?

Otherwise, playing Mario Maker 2 on Switch and enjoying the hell out of the stages created on the old Super Mario Bros. games should count, right?
Wait you have Mario Maker 2. My levels are brilliant and only Nintendo elites can compete with Kowchi made levels. Do you have an ID thing?

·
Registered
21,069 Posts
After seeing the trash that was Rise of Skywalker, got nostalgic and started to watch clips of the real previous stars wars movies

·
Premium Member
21,015 Posts
I actually remember the time when USB memory stick came out. It was 2004 when my younger brother bought one. It held 128 MB but that was a lot more than the floppy disks I had been using (and still persisted in using floppy disks, till around 2007 when I finally decided to get my own USB stick).
Skipped the entire CD/DVD era, directly from floppies to USBs? That's radical. :p

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,386 Posts
Skipped the entire CD/DVD era, directly from floppies to USBs? That's radical. :p
well not quite. But I would not save documents and pictures I wanted on CDs (basically school-use), unless I had a CD-RW and could burn but not as convenient.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I know someone that purchased VSH tapes at a great price. He thought he really got a great deal the only thing was this was just before DVDs came out and now he has a huge amount of unused VSH tapes!

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Some songs, telediscs and TV shows from many years back. Childhood memories as well. Oh boy, I'm getting old.

And watching reruns of Walker, Texas Ranger (Walker played by Chuck Norris) on TV, soooo 90s...
Maybe I should do it too. Texas Ranger was one of my favourite TV shows of the 90s, alongside with Knight Rider, Sailor Moon and a few others.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts