Q v (2)Bopanna/Mergea

QD

(1)Monroe/Sitak v (wc)Meffert/Petzschner
Oswald/Seppi v (2)Rosol/Stakhovsky

·
MONSOON season.
81,957 Posts
Raonic/Doud :confused:

It's also despicable that Nadal is playing doubles after he pulled out of Stuttgart for no reason.

·
Registered
395 Posts
There's just such an element of despicability to Nadal. :D

So many singles players doing doubles at Queens, almost half the field. Looking forward to seeing some on Tuesday! :p

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
I have no idea how Max and Feli just won their first round match. At one point, they had won 3/43 receiving points. At 6-5* in the second set, they suddenly broke Peers' (?) serve at 0 and never looked back.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I have no idea how Max and Feli just won their first round match. At one point, they had won 3/43 receiving points. At 6-5* in the second set, they suddenly broke Peers' (?) serve at 0 and never looked back.
Because they knew that I have a big bet on Murray/Peers :explode:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Leander Paes and Daniel Nestor together have lost more matches together this year than wins.
Why do they still want to come together, when Radek Stepanek is free.

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
I knew Feli wasn't really up for today's doubles match when he hit 4 double faults on his opening service game to get broken, but that's the risk you take by teaming up with a top 20 singles player. :tape:

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Seeds are doing well in Queens. :)

1st seeded Peya/Soares won easily 6-1 6-3 with F.Lopez/Mirnyi. Will face 4th seeded Herbert/Mahut, who beat Anderson/Chardy in two tie breaks.
In bottom half 3rd seeded Nestor/Paes beat Nadal/M.Lopez 7-6 6-4. Spaniards led 5-3 in first set though. In battle for final they face 2nd seeded Matkowski/Zimonjic. 6-3 3-6 10-7 over Isner/Querrey in their QF.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
And unfortunately you probably never will, since there wasn't a camera on Court 9 as far as I could see. It was an incredible point, though: it involved Feli chasing out of the tramlines to get to the ball, falling over, jumping back up and charging back into court (leaving some very marked slide marks on the grass). I can't remember whether it was he who hit the next ball or Max - I desperately wanted to see an action replay, but of course there wasn't one, otherwise I'm sure it would have made an ATP highlights reel.

Good job it was such a fun match, as it was the only one you could get to see if you only had a ground pass :(

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Herbert/Mahut rampaging in London already! :woohoo: :woohoo:
6-3 7-6(6) against Peya/Soares to reach another final! :worship: :worship:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts